Automtimer version 4.3.2 adding duplicate entries but one hour earlier!!

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
This has me foxed autotimer adding a duplicate entry one hour before actual, happens with loose women, emmerdale, coronation street and probably a few others, started happening a week or so ago. I deleted all the duplicates but days later they came back. Using Openatv 6.4 and this is not my box but for SWMBO.

I rebooted box etc. At the moment I have disabled the duplicates but I might just delete them all and start again.

Help.

This has me foxed autotimer adding a duplicate entry one hour before actual, happens with loose women, emmerdale, coronation street and probably a few others, started happening a week or so ago. I deleted all the duplicates but days later they came back. Using Openatv 6.4 and this is not my box but for SWMBO.

I rebooted box etc. At the moment I have disabled the duplicates but I might just delete them all and start again.

Help.
Check your time settings are correct and you have the correct time zone. There has been some EPG issues recently if your using Rytec

Did you try and delete your epg first then download a fresh copy as a few times my epg is wrong and reloading fixes it for a while

Unsure if your clocks changing have messed up things as have done years ago in the past.

Back