AutoTimer error

Chess010

TK Supporter
I have a problem on my zgemma h2s open atv6.4 wooshbuild infinity with AutoTimer exception error.Autotimer version 4.3.2 have reflashed and problem still exists. When I select a program on epg say in a hour or two time I get error .will attach photo.any suggestions welcomeCDBA2452-A56D-4645-81A7-EB33F197A216.jpeg

Last edited:
This has been an issue for some time with autotimer 4.3.2, grogbuild actually reverts to 4.3.1 after flashing atv 6.4 as the issue doesn't exist in 4.3.1

It worked ok recently but then stopped working ,unsure what if any changes I made
If memory serves me right, I thought the issue came up when you had multiple records set to start around the same time or something like that. I can't remember to be honest but the issue has been discussed on here before

Check your epg , is it only populating for a few days ahead instead of the usual 7 as its been an issue for some.
I had the epg issue and got the same error message with autotimer. Sorted the epg and the error has gone.

I have realised the error I was thinking about was different to the one you mentioned,

How did you fix epg?
Well what ive found its not the epg but is if i use a backup copy of openatv 6.4 from 3 days ago all is good but as soon as i update it the error appears sometimes after a couple of minutes sometimes much longer , Havant seen it for an hour or more now so a bit random..
i notice the latest 6.4 update does include a autotimer update so i think maybe that is causing an issue in some situations..

Last edited:
Back