Baby boy name

rapture_ni

Having a dilemma, Mrs is about to pop well give or take 3 weeks.. it's a boy but still can't decide on a name FS..

so decided that maybe some peeps throwing some names out might give me some inspiration lol.

This could be interesting :LOL:

Well you can't use outlandish names like John, William, George or Thomas, so you have to go with the same as everyone else, so Moon unit-z1, Cherrakee, Solaflair and Luna-module are about right, although you may have to give him a middle name so the teacher can differentiate in class as 80% of them have these names now.
Pick from Zannussi, Flymo, Ipod, or Optiplex...5 years time:
Teacher: 'Luna-module Flymo Smith, put that down! - Cherrakee Ipod, this is the last time I'll tell you, leave Solaflair Optiplex alone'

haha i know some of the names are mad at the min, I'm not for naming him anything outlandish. or anything that is typically a dog name lol.

thinking along the lines of Jacob but its getting the other half to agree :expressionless:

1st of all congratulations to you and missus mate
Boys names by poll

Oliver - 6,259
Harry - 5,031
George - 4,929
Noah - 4,273
Jack - 4,190
Jacob - 3,968
Leo - 3,781
Oscar - 3,739
Charlie - 3,724
Dylan - 2,579

Last edited:
Ederson
John
Kyle
Kevin
Raheem
Fernandinho
Sergio
Gabriel
Rodrigo
Bernardo
David (pronounced Daveed)
Pep (shortened from Guisepe)

........ ..... .... You get where I'm going here?

haha i know some of the names are mad at the min, I'm not for naming him anything outlandish. or anything that is typically a dog name lol.

thinking along the lines of Jacob but its getting the other half to agree :expressionless:
What’s she thinking?

Old is gold - a name has significant implications for the rest of their life.

Some of the suggestions above by Baz seem excellent.

Ederson
John
Kyle
Kevin
Raheem
Fernandinho
Sergio
Gabriel
Rodrigo
Bernardo
David (pronounced Daveed)
Pep (shortened from Guisepe)

........ ..... .... You get where I'm going here?

Kevin HA HA

Attachments

• kevin.jpg
    kevin.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
a big problem was that there is literally 10 kids age ranged 1-10 in the family all boys and the mrs doesn't really want to have the same name as any of them and thats were it gets difficult lol.. they beat us to alot of the names :ROFLMAO:

I was pretty fixed on Ethan but she liked Asher but now hours later hoking through names and wrecking our minds I think we may have settled on Dale, it just seems to sit well with my second name. just glad we may have got it sorted..

Thanks for the congrats lads and the help (y)

Back