Backup Your Entire Firefox Profile in One Minute

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
sshot2133112604.png

MozBackup can backup and restore your Firefox bookmarks, passwords, stylish.rdf settings, extensions, themes and much more. Never worry about corrupt profiles again ! Works with Thunderbird and Flock too. The all-time favorite Firefox backup tool.

MozBackup Homepage

-

I will definitely try this out, as I always find it a pain in the backside when transferring my settings to new setups.

I used it do a backup of Firefox and my email on Thunderbird this morning. Later I will try using it to restore that backup on another OS and let you know how it goes.

Just as an update, I restored both of my profiles on a fresh install and it worked great. Not a single hitch. Much better than navigating through and finding your profile file on your own and then getting it in the right place when you copy it over. 10/10

Gman... good thing I'm happily married!! I'd have to ask you out just because of all the good help and ideas you present here at TK.. :whistling: :cheesy grin: ;)

Thanks again for the helpful goody!! (y)

Used this yesterday after seeing it on here before, got to say it saved me so much time, a very handy prog.

There's no doubt it is handy especially if you get a new machine or re-install your present one ;)

A real time saver.

The trouble with all posts containing useful programs or tools is that if it doesn't concern you at that particular time it doesn't reall mean too much to you lol

Then when the day comes the you do need it and are lucky enough to remember having come across it, you can't remember where you saw it lol LOL ROFL

-

Maybe we should sticky posts such as this, that generate alot of interest and such as an application like this that will always be helpful to members :)

Maybe we should sticky posts such as this, that generate alot of interest and such as an application like this that will always be helpful to members :)

Good idea moh (y)

Just done that now :)

-

Back