Windows 7 bad image

baldragon16

:willy nilly:can anybody out there help,when i turn on my pc, windows 7 i get boxes appearing saying bad image there is about 14 of them it seems to be my start up programmes.i have tried every thing i can think of malware scans etc cant restore because its to far back.will i have to hand it in to a repair shop.if anybody has an answer please explain in simple terms. thanks.:)

Can you give us the exact message, does it just say bad image on start up or does it boot up and give an error like the one pictured.

bad image.PNG

As above the message in the box is.........?

Need information if we are to help.

You may able to try this if it is the exact same as the image HiTeck posted:

click the start orb and type CMD, when it comes up right-click it & select 'run as administrator'. Once CMD is open, type sfc /scannow. This will do a complete system file integrity check which will located damaged/corrupt files & replace them with backups of the original.

Maybe that will help

the bad image messages i recieve are exactly the same as in your photo but the letters at the top left hand corner are different,it seems to be 14 different messages

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

have already tried the system scan and it dosn't pick anything up.

Last edited:
Back