Balanced drone flight time and speed/thrust for beginner

Macgomes

Registered
Hello everyone,,
I have been playing around a bit with liftoff on steam, which has a selection of different drones with varying weights, thrust, etc.
I find some of the faster drones crazy to control accurately in tight places, and so far I am preferring the slower freestyle drones. (around 80km max speed)
Bearing in mind, I have no idea how realistic the drones are...
The drones in liftoff have types like racing, freestyle, super and drift. I understand what the freestyle and racing drones are, but I have no idea what the drift and super means? Can anyone clarify?
Anyway, in terms of just a balanced beginner drone, does anyone have any recommendations? In liftoff, Le Hyphy ( Le Hyphy 6" (Top Mount Battery Mod) ) feels manageable to fly, and a few of the slower drift drones.
Does anyone know if these will give a good balance of slower speeds vs battery life? (10 minutes would be great)

Sponsored Links

rapidwrinkly

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone,,
I have been playing around a bit with liftoff on steam, which has a selection of different drones with varying weights, thrust, etc.
I find some of the faster drones crazy to control accurately in tight places, and so far I am preferring the slower freestyle drones. (around 80km max speed)
The drones in liftoff have types like racing, freestyle, super and drift. I understand what the freestyle and racing drones are, but I have no idea what the drift and super means? Can anyone clarify?
Anyway, in terms of just a balanced beginner drone, does anyone have any recommendations? In liftoff, Le Hyphy ( Le Hyphy 6" (Top Mount Battery Mod) ) feels manageable to fly, and a few of the slower drift drones.
Does anyone know if these will give a good balance of slower speeds vs battery life? (10 minutes would be great)

Macgomes

Registered
Hello everyone,,
Anyway, in terms of just a balanced beginner drone, does anyone have any recommendations? In liftoff, Le Hyphy ( Le Hyphy 6" (Top Mount Battery Mod) ) feels manageable to fly, and a few of the slower drift drones.mobdro lucky patcher kodi
Thank you my issue has been solved,....