Battery

the breakdown dude who came to get me going with a power pack thingy said it dont matter how many cca there is, IF I dont drive it for like an hour a week it will just go flat!

Think my oversized battery might be failing but it does power 4 speakers,2 amps and 2 x 10" subs,music heaven.

Must recharge my power pack just in case.

nah i only use lights and the stereo, no sub woofer kit lol
so you need to leave your sidelights on for about 24hours with the engine off to make up the 3ah difference
and the CCA will make absolutrely no difference whatsoever to your 1.4 petrol engine

the breakdown dude who came to get me going with a power pack thingy said it dont matter how many cca there is, IF I dont drive it for like an hour a week it will just go flat!
so why are you moaning the battery I showed you at £14 cheaper is less CCA then.?
are you starting to understand the difference between CCA and Ah yet.?

lifespan on a battery is prob about 3-5years

so why are you moaning the battery I showed you at £14 cheaper is less CCA then.?
are you starting to understand the difference between CCA and Ah yet.?

lifespan on a battery is prob about 3-5years
steptoe I bow to your superior battery knowledge and will get one from eurocarparts as you suggested.
thank you for your kind help.

steptoe I bow to your superior battery knowledge and will get one from eurocarparts as you suggested.
thank you for your kind help.
Just trying to save you a few quid mate,
And, I like to give my business to actual shops where I can,
I miss the days of proper hardware shops with a guy behind the counter in a brown coat who could tell you exactly what weird part you were trying to explain, before telling you they didn't have it, but produced something else and said this will do just as well , and it always did.
When the rest of our smaller shops go we will be fkd having to order online for everything,!

Reactions: pdw
The new battery seems to be doing its job nicely (touch wood)
Is the old battery of any use or should I just take it to the tip?

Back