BBC 3 Returning to mainstream TV

Bennie45

BBC Three will return as a fully-fledged TV channel in January 2022, six years after it moved online.

The channel has since been responsible for major hits including Fleabag, Normal People and Killing Eve - prompting calls for its resurrection.

BBC Three will return as a fully-fledged TV channel in January 2022, six years after it moved online.

The channel has since been responsible for major hits including Fleabag, Normal People and Killing Eve - prompting calls for its resurrection.

Honestly never should have been removed as a channel.

Great shows on there over the years and preferred it to BBC one and two at the time also.

Good that it will be returning, long overdue.

I agree, I used to watch 3 more than any other channel for late night viewing.
Not sure what Beeb thought it was going to achieve by moving it online.
Probably did a year long study and worked out the target demographic would all flock online to view content.
Should have studied a bit harder

I agree, I used to watch 3 more than any other channel for late night viewing.
Not sure what Beeb thought it was going to achieve by moving it online.
Probably did a year long study and worked out the target demographic would all flock online to view content.
Should have studied a bit harder

It just seemed like a cool channel as well and much better shows on especially late in the evening which wasnt the case with one and two.

If memory serves me rightly wasn't it this channel that aired How Not To Live Your Life with was it Don Danbury?
A very risque show for the BBC in my opinion but I liked it :laughing:

BBC3 was great.
BBC4 has it's moments as well.

Don't think I bother with BBC1 now unless it's sport, or BBC2.

Sad.

Back