bbc hd channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon48

i have updated the provider files on autobouquets and the hd bbc1 shows but i cannot view the programs on bbc hds

Is this Satellite or Terrestrial?

Edit:
Also, can you describe what happens when you select the channel. Any errors etc?
Screenshot/picture of the AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM for short) settings you have used. If you are using Autobouquets 28.2 (i .e not AutoBouquetsMaker), please also post a picture/screenshot of those settings.

Last edited:
when i do a search it doesnt pull in the bbc hd channel
It definitely does but may be in different position/bouquet depending on what options you have used. Please see edited post and answer questions accordingly. We just need to know what options you have used.

Is this Satellite or Terrestrial?

Edit:
Also, can you describe what happens when you select the channel. Any errors etc?
Screenshot/picture of the AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM for short) settings you have used. If you are using Autobouquets 28.2 (i .e not AutoBouquetsMaker), please also post a picture/screenshot of those settings.
i get the bbc hd channels ok but i cannot view them its black

I too am on Vix. I am on 6.2 009.

image version.jpg

I meant for you to take picture screenshot of the settings you have told ABM to use can you please get the picture like I have. This will help us get the solution quicker.

ABM settings in use.jpg

My BBC One HD is on 115.( I have not enabled the swap) Yours may be slightly different.
bbc one hd.jpg

You have edited your post. It initially said it was not a BBC HD and your post now says: i get the bbc hd channels ok but i cannot view them its black

Usually, there is an error if there is a problem with receiving a channel. Tune failed etc, I asked if there was one, and you have not answered, so I am assuming there aren't any errors. This makes it more involved to diagnose the issue.

Can you please perform a manual scan. Exactly as in the picture I attach. How many channels do you get? Please do not use ABM for this test. Please take a picture of the options you use just so that we compare and confirm we are doing the same thing.

Attachments

• manual scan.jpg
    manual scan.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 13
You have edited your post. It initially said it was not a BBC HD and your post now says: i get the bbc hd channels ok but i cannot view them its black

Usually, there is an error if there is a problem with receiving a channel. Tune failed etc, I asked if there was one, and you have not answered, so I am assuming there aren't any errors. This makes it more involved to diagnose the issue.

Can you please perform a manual scan. Exactly as in the picture I attach. How many channels do you get? Please do not use ABM for this test. Please take a picture of the options you use just so that we compare and confirm we are doing the same thing.
Hi there I've done a scan and I've got the hd bbc1 channels but there not clearing and itv hd all black no picture ?

Hi there I've done a scan and I've got the hd bbc1 channels but there not clearing and itv hd all black no picture ?
How many channels did the manual scan find?

Please take a picrure/video of what is happening and share it with us.

I would be grateful if you can upload a picture of what you set ABM to use. Thank you so much.

How many channels did the manual scan find?

Please take a picrure/video of what is happening and share it with us.

I would be grateful if you can upload a picture of what you set ABM to use. Thank you so much.
It found 6 channels bbc

Attachments

• 20220903_195540.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 20220903_195601.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
How many channels in total did it find when you did the manual satellite scan. If it found less than 850 there is a problem.

Can you please disable the Cable tuner too.

I have a funny feeling you are selecting the Terrestrial BBC.

EDIT:
Please enable the option in ABM to include provider name. Then run ABM again. Please show a picture of what you have done so we can double check. Thanks.
Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning > AutoBouquetsMaker >Configure > Add provider names to bouquets: Change this to yes, then run ABM again
ABM Show bouquet names.jpg

EDIT 2. In Enigma2 Enable the option to show service type icons, you can change it back later.

Menu > Setup > User Interface >Channel Selection > Show service type icons > Select Left from service name. Green to save. Please show a picture of what you have done so we can double check. Thanks.
show service type icon.jpg

Last edited:
Which image are you on. I know you said Vix, but please say the version number. I am on 6.2 009
Menu > Information > About

Maybe the problem is the Freesat bouquet. There was a bug fix in February of this year.

Only found 747 abms and bbc itv hd123 not working

Attachments

• 20220903_213801.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 20220903_213729.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 3
  • 20220903_213647.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 20220903_213430.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 3
I've read somewhere I need the autobouquetmaker for freesat abm is for Sat
I've looked in ugi s and I don't have that autobouquetmaker