bbc hd channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only found 747 abms and bbc itv hd123 not working
I am not asking about ABM. I am asking about an Enigma2 scan. Please perform the scan as I pictured in post 9. If that scan finds less than 850 channels you have a hardware problem. Please make sure you set them as I have.

The Freesat bug was fixed in February. Your image has the fix included. You had not said the version, so I did not know what you had.

Which BBC HD are you selecting. There will be a provider name at the top of the screen showing the bouquet. If it has a satellite dish little logo, it is a satellite channel. If it has a transmitter logo, it is a terrestrial (arerial) channel.

Can you please post a picture of the settings/options you used to SCAN. (Please switch off the flash)

Thank you for posting the results.

How many channels in total did it find when you did the manual satellite scan. If it found less than 850 there is a problem.

Can you please disable the Cable tuner too.

I have a funny feeling you are selecting the Terrestrial BBC.

EDIT:
Please enable the option in ABM to include provider name. Then run ABM again. Please show a picture of what you have done so we can double check. Thanks.
Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning > AutoBouquetsMaker >Configure > Add provider names to bouquets: Change this to yes, then run ABM again
View attachment 80047

EDIT 2. In Enigma2 Enable the option to show service type icons, you can change it back later.

Menu > Setup > User Interface >Channel Selection > Show service type icons > Select Left from service name. Green to save. Please show a picture of what you have done so we can double check. Thanks.
View attachment 80048
i used the same settings as your picture says and it found 209 channels and missing is bbc1 hd bbc2 hd itv1 hd local

i used the same settings as your picture says and it found 209 channels and missing is bbc1 hd bbc2 hd itv1 hd local

Your picture shows that you did not. I am trying to help you, so please redo it. If I am not being clear enough, please say what does not make sense.

Please redo the scan exactly as I pictured and report back with how many channels you got. Like most menus in Enigma2, when you pop down to a list, you press left or right to change it.

Tuner: Select the Tuner you want to use.
Type of scan: Change to Single satellite
Satellite: Set to 28.2 (unless you are scanning another satellite)
Network Scan: I set this to no from past experience. However it is meant to use the NIT table
Clear before scan: Set to Yes to remove existing services it does not find.
Only Free scan: Leave this to default of "no"

Please take a picture when you start and also when the scan completes so we can double check.

Twice in Abu's post you quoted, he asked you to include pictures, run the scans again as instructed and take pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back