BBC IPlayer as bad as IPTV

mrafc

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Was watching the England game on the BBC IPlayer, its as far behind as IPTV :smiley:, gonna turn on my satellite box on , so not as far behind the action.

Glitching like IPTV anorl obviously a lot on it at work.
The picture is fine, its just about 30 mins behind, my phone kept going off with a goal, then I see it 30 seconds later.

And I forgot I was playing around with my VU+, and I had loaded openpli, and not set it up properly.

Back to iptv lol

The picture is fine, its just about 30 mins behind, my phone kept going off with a goal, then I see it 30 seconds later.

And I forgot I was playing around with my VU+, and I had loaded openpli, and not set it up properly.

Back to iptv lol
It's perfect on BBC HD on Freeview.

By the time people have tried iPlayer, IPTV and a dozen other methods of watching it, the match will be over

Lineker apologised on BBC today for anyone using iplayer as they were experiencing issues, but..haven't they had enough time to realise there is a worldwide tournament on?

I hadn't watched live channels on IPlayer before, I assumed (wrongly) is would be more live than it was.

Watched the England game via TVP 4k, a van was parked up out the back earlier watching on his iPlayer and he was a good 50 seconds behind this.

ITV tonight is not great quality for USA - Wales, much better on TVP 4k or Rai 4k. Tried a ZDF in Germany and that was only 720p I think but otherwise matched ITV.

Installed openvix again, all ready for it now. Lol
Not gonna be behind tonight

Back