BBC iPlayer

Willo3092

VIP Member
Just noticed there is now a BBC iPlayer plugin in the latest version of IPTV Player. Seems to work well.

Samsamsam has done well integrating(the plugin I presume into it) eh. The live feeds also handy....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Good spot willo hardly go onto the iptv player hopefully this way will work better than trying to get it via my wifi connection on the tv

Hi

I'm using openatv on Edision OS Mini+.

I see two iptvplayer version in the extensions menu:

Iptvplayer (143.01.27.00)
Iptvplayer (git1501+a27d704-r1)

Which one is the latest?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Weird. Just install first one then click on wheel cogs when in app at bottom right to check on latest. There's an update pretty much daily anyway.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I gave it a go today. Not that great as predicted. Can't tell if my box is to blame but the first stream really didn't play nicely

I use a NowTV box for catchup anyway. Less than £20 for all the catchup services and works really well.

I use a FireTV box for Kodi and that's awesome, far better than any Android box I've tried and got Netflix and Amazon Prime on it too.

Leave the Enigma2 box to do what they're best at, satellite and cable.

On another note, I've noticed that Amazon have discontinued the FireTV stick for some reason? Probably because we've all sideloaded Kodi onto it lol

They are probably running down stock of the crappy Fire Stick they have imposed on us Brits before FINALLY deciding to sell us the far superior one the Americans have had for donkeys.
I held off for long enough on buying another one as I knew it was coming, but gave up waiting at christmas. Typical.....
The American spec one will finally do away with the shocking wifi coverage.

Back