BBC Iplayer

Hey Pablo, i saw that the version of E2iplayer on Grogbuild looked the same as the one on wooshbuild. I found out it was by maxbambi. I was able to overwite the maxbambi version onto the wooshbuild so i can use either one.

Do you have a recommdention for a android flash that works.

Cheers
I've never flashed Android or had a combo box like this so sorry I've no idea

pablo you still using e2iplayer if so is (series the watch) working on yours seems to have stopped on mine thanks

pablo you still using e2iplayer if so is (series the watch) working on yours seems to have stopped on mine thanks
Gave up on E2Iplayer a while back far to much hassle trying to keep sources updated, but even now I think you need to use vpn for some services.

ye been using a vpn but was getting series the watch which was ok but its stopped working now no worries cheers

Watch series working here,only the mixdrop link works👍
Same for me, but if its the maxbambi version, then streamlord on the TSI player works ok, no vpn needed either, I get all I need from this along with watch series mixdrop links, but you do get the feeling that the E2i player is on its last legs though.

Just flashed openatv 7.0 on spare partition,
e2iPlayer installed from plugins,
seriesthewatch not loading today,
Series9 works only with mixdrop links...... TV Series ✓. Movies ✓
Solar Movies ...mixdrop links....... TV Series ×. Movies ✓
BBC IPLAYER........ works✓
Not sure who the dev is on this version 2022.10.26.01
no TS player or adult on this version

I tried the maxbambi version that I had as ipk file on usb but won't load on openatv 7 but will load on openatv 6.4.(Maybe py3 related)

I have the maxbambi version, and yes series the watch has stopped working from today, as I was able to download a few series last night from there, however series 9 is working again for me, as stated the mixdrop links only, this one had stopped working months ago, tried solar movies too, but dont see the mixdrop links, just get the no links available message. Streamlord still working too.

hi folks any plugins working for BBC iplayer, ITV hub etc, needs to work as easy as firestick versions
at monment got a zgemma working just as TV tuner (tele'e turner packed in) and firestick , and a VU+ ( iptv, C's)
hope there is a way to use the zgemma as a streamer for BBC iplayer, ITV Hub ITVX

Back