BBC's Lisa Shaw dies shortly after receiving vaccine

bonus2010

VIP Member
44 year old Lisa Shaw is treated shortly after receiving first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine for blood clots, then sadly died on Friday.

I think its shocking, we've had flu vaccines for years, and I've never heard of deaths shortly after receiving the annual flu vaccinees.
I did read also that National Scotland data (equivalent to the ONS) listed 3 deaths last month attributed to receiving the vaccine.
Still, anything negative about the vaccines getting kept very very quiet.

Here's the full story though
Code:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-57267169

Whilst this is sad for her family have you seen how many deaths are attributed to COVID now since the rollout of the vaccine , it is saving many many more lives every day

I did read also that National Scotland data (equivalent to the ONS) listed 3 deaths last month attributed to receiving the vaccine.

It's not being kept quiet though, it's being reported on by mainstream media.

It's not being kept quiet though, it's being reported on by mainstream media.

Well, this is the only fatal adverse event following the vaccine I've seen being reported by MSM,
How many deaths have you heard being reported in MSM? I believe there's a lot lot more.

For the flu vaccine, annual take up is very low compared to the covid vaccine, so we can't really compare absolute death numbers.

BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died due to incredibly rare blood clot complications​

caused by AstraZeneca covid vaccine three weeks after she had first jab, coroner rules​

Just a follow up on this story.

I don't watch or view reports by the BBC Fake News or indeed any other fake main stream news media, so would be interested to know if its been reported
that the experimental AstraZeneca vaccine has been officially the cause of killing a young fit and healthy person. ( I doubt it, or if it has, been given the prominance the story deserves)

>>> Click here for the full story <<<

I was meaning more BBC News 24, Sky News , ITV News, Channel 4 News etc... like over an over again style... as well as rolling highlights at the bottome of the screen..

Oh right. And a Downing Street press conference at 5pm, and a Panorama special?

44 year old Lisa Shaw is treated shortly after receiving first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine for blood clots, then sadly died on Friday.

I think its shocking, we've had flu vaccines for years, and I've never heard of deaths shortly after receiving the annual flu vaccinees.

Here's the full story though
Code:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-57267169
one in a million get severe muscle problems and there are a few deaths probaby a dozen a year if my calculations are right.

Just looking at the BBC Fake News reporting on the update of Lisa Shaw news... on the WayBackMachine yesterday BBC News Home Page, not a mention.
In typical BBC fashion, the story about Lisa Shaw being officially killed by the experimental vaccine is deeply burried under the local news of Tyne & wear.

In my view, its an extremely important story because whatever people's view are regards the experimental covid vacinnes, it for me, raises the question is it worth the risk
for young people to be jabbed? They're even considering injecting children or if they are not already.l

Have you noticed that shadow that keeps following you ? First you said you don’t watch or view reports , then you say you did yesterday , do you expect them to carry news about every death ?

Have you noticed that shadow that keeps following you ? First you said you don’t watch or view reports , then you say you did yesterday , do you expect them to carry news about every death ?

Sorry, I should've been a bit more specific, I meant main stream media broadcast television. channels as registered by Ofcom.. I don't watch it, I'm not kidding you on. Sure I was prompted to look at the BBC website there because another member
had posted a number of links. I don't know if you know, the WayBackMachine is an archive of everthing on the Internet posted in the past, so I can look back to see what BBC posted yesterday... today, there the now.. when the story came out..

Home - BBC News

Oh.. this is an important death, for significant reasons for which I explained in an earlier post...
I know your focus is on whether I'm telling the truth or not lol , but my question is, what's the risk of a young person, fit and healthy dying from "covid". and is it worth taking this experimental vaccine, never mind
the other long term risks that are not even realised yet... but anyway, no matter lol

Back