bee tv/film+/uk turks/ -Adverts driving me crazy.

Wow, what a journey, eventually successful, and learned as i went on, every day is a school day!!!!, can i ask, is it the same process for film plus and uk turks???, though i will again look at the thread by ferret as originally advised ,along with someone who is much more familiar with modern day tech,, happy now we have at least one channel ad free,am i correct in saying film plus and turks can be viewed ad free though???,,,, hopefully one day i can assist someone else, stll watching Fubo at 3 diffent addresses with very little issue,,, once again a big thank you to all of respondents.

Wow, what a journey, eventually successful, and learned as i went on, every day is a school day!!!!, can i ask, is it the same process for film plus and uk turks???, though i will again look at the thread by ferret as originally advised ,along with someone who is much more familiar with modern day tech,, happy now we have at least one channel ad free,am i correct in saying film plus and turks can be viewed ad free though???,,,, hopefully one day i can assist someone else, stll watching Fubo at 3 diffent addresses with very little issue,,, once again a big thank you to all of respondents.
You all the app similar to each other buddy you have done a few now and you will get the hang of it mate.

Go into settings on Beetv app and scroll down to Choose default action and then select Play with external player ok.
Make sure you have Vlc installed on the cube. I just leave choose player on whay ever default its set on.
Oh dear, sorry folks, i am having issues again with adverts, however i followed these instructions with a pal to rid bee tv of ads, it works 100%, however film plus and Tea are bang at it, so my pal installed this Blokada.org, itt does say "active ", but i am not sure,,,so i will get to the point, rs500nutters instructions i can follow easily, is there any like these to rid adverts off film plus, ok, Tea is a bonus, but i would dearly also liked UK Turks, but they are hammered with ads on my 4k firestick and fire cube, Incidentally when following nutters instructions (perfect) on film plus, when i go to settings, its a different format, if i knew where/what to do from there, it would be helpful,, i know ferret has a thread but its somewhat "over my head " because i lack the knowledge ,once again, thank you all.

Oh dear, sorry folks, i am having issues again with adverts, however i followed these instructions with a pal to rid bee tv of ads, it works 100%, however film plus and Tea are bang at it, so my pal installed this Blokada.org, itt does say "active ", but i am not sure,,,so i will get to the point, rs500nutters instructions i can follow easily, is there any like these to rid adverts off film plus, ok, Tea is a bonus, but i would dearly also liked UK Turks, but they are hammered with ads on my 4k firestick and fire cube, Incidentally when following nutters instructions (perfect) on film plus, when i go to settings, its a different format, if i knew where/what to do from there, it would be helpful,, i know ferret has a thread but its somewhat "over my head " because i lack the knowledge ,once again, thank you all.
Hey I know ads is annoying and since you enjoy your movies and TV shows, don't you think it would be best for you to look into vod only sub or Plex where you will get everything with no ads? Just a suggestion pal 😊

Hey I know ads is annoying and since you enjoy your movies and TV shows, don't you think it would be best for you to look into vod only sub or Plex where you will get everything with no ads? Just a suggestion pal 😊
Absolutely, i do have a sub from here, all i was trying to do was/is learn, ime an old fart with not much else to do!!!!, i enjoy no end messing around on my firestick, just a hobby now, i have managed with yoyr help, to get footy on peacock for $1 month for a year, and succesfully (in the end) getting Fubo,anyway this excercise was really jusy purely learning, as i did sign up to RD , and well worth it, that drove me in the direction of "no adverts " on bee/film plus etc,, maybe i should just leave it as Bee tv remains advert free, just as i did with that tottentinio or whatever, definitely an age thing, but i honestly love coming on here, and totally aware i am doing your heads in, thats why i offered a donation, but to who/what, as the help is brilliant,,, thanks to all, your good work is certainly much appreciated,hope you are all not asleep now after this post.

Yeah i'm no expert either lol i just use the Beetv app that @Ferret. Post's in the download section as a back up for movie's and show's etc.
I put Film plus on aswell but it wont play owt for me 🤔🤔 not sure if it needs a VPN or summert lol .

Absolutely, i do have a sub from here, all i was trying to do was/is learn, ime an old fart with not much else to do!!!!, i enjoy no end messing around on my firestick, just a hobby now, i have managed with yoyr help, to get footy on peacock for $1 month for a year, and succesfully (in the end) getting Fubo,anyway this excercise was really jusy purely learning, as i did sign up to RD , and well worth it, that drove me in the direction of "no adverts " on bee/film plus etc,, maybe i should just leave it as Bee tv remains advert free, just as i did with that tottentinio or whatever, definitely an age thing, but i honestly love coming on here, and totally aware i am doing your heads in, thats why i offered a donation, but to who/what, as the help is brilliant,,, thanks to all, your good work is certainly much appreciated,hope you are all not asleep now after this post.
Hey pal,

Fair enough I understand you like to get your hands dirty and mess around with apps and stuff which is good in a way. Also it's good that you have RD and you can add this to Beetv too if you want. As for plus and other apps I can have a look for you and get back to you when I have a chance .

This place is a very good place to come and learn about anything and a lot of good knowledgeable people on here

Thank you 😊

Many thanks indeed, loved your comment about “ Get your hands dirty”. I will explain that one to you in time to come.👍👍👍

Bondy , do you have a on or laptop ? If so download what you need from downloads section on here , unzip them . Open a Dropbox account and upload these to Dropbox . Open a linktree account , you can set this up to have links to your Dropbox items. You then get a downloader shortcode for your linktree page . You can then type this into downloader and you will have a menu your downloads to install on your fire sticks …. Very useful when installing on a few fire sticks

Is there a guide available for using Plex for this purpose? It seems pretty popular, but I don’t know the first thing about it.

The best I have found is streamio app with RD personally I find VOD subs a waste of money even plex.

If you enjoy movies ypu will get pretty much anything

Back