Been a while

Iain1979

Hi all.. Had a few shit years so been out off touch with this stuff. I had an zegemma start with sky.. Then mag before it was all re encryption. Then I did a IPTV on my samung TV app. Now after about 3 years wanna get back into all this.
So what the best way to doing this now days.
All I require is subtitles to work.. Cheers lad
PS I have a Sony bravia

Hi all.. Had a few shit years so been out off touch with this stuff. I had an zegemma start with sky.. Then mag before it was all re encryption. Then I did a IPTV on my samung TV app. Now after about 3 years wanna get back into all this.
So what the best way to doing this now days.
All I require is subtitles to work.. Cheers lad
PS I have a Sony bravia
Do you still have the mag/zgemma or just the tv iain

I like to use the mag 256 ifi can.. im gonna dig it out 2moro and look to get the updated stuff on it.. if you like to pointme in the right direction that be cool.. love the wooshbuild back in the days

There's no fix for sly you can have iptv on your zgemma box and mag box if you prefer the wooshbuild look you would need to reflash your zgemma box with latest open atv then put infinity on

There's no fix for sly you can have iptv on your zgemma box and mag box if you prefer the wooshbuild look you would need to reflash your zgemma box with latest open atv then put infinity on
Too be honest i dont mind what it on.. i think i got the H2 box. But i do need the subtitles as im almost totaly deaf here.

Too be honest i dont mind what it on.. i think i got the H2 box. But i do need the subtitles as im almost totaly deaf here.
Not every iptv provider has subtitles if you have a h2h box and have VM broadband just go down cable route just missing sports in HD as far as I'm aware

no with Talk talk only.. do have the sky q disc on my will will that affect the mag or zegamma boxes working

ok... so i also have an MAG 256 and TV.. i dont watch alot to be honest.. Can i get it on TV with subtitles if i find the right person with the Subs
Tbh I donk know any supplier who supplies subtitles on iptv mate maybe other members might know if can get subtitles with iptv

Back