Been given a Starview 7 Box Unsure if I'm wasting my time (1st Post)

ED209

Been searching the Internet today, Is there firmware for Starview 7 that enable's to have a ccCam installed on it?

Or is there a better option using this equipment?

Thanks in advance for any comments

Last edited by a moderator:
use as a doorstop,if you bother to read all the other posts on starview you will see why,only other box maybe a kv but if you want the cccam thats more sat related,but if you could find a cable card share then the blade combo on cableside would work.they dont advertise that side.

Doorstop it may be...no wonder I was given it...Blade combo sorry for my lack of knowledge cactikid, but what's that - Thanks for replying to a newbie

Reading some of the post's about Starview - It'll probably breakup on hitting the shop window, can only think there's alot of these dead boxes about

there will be people joining and spreading the good news that starview is back up and working,by reading the starview threads open your eyes,and notice how many got banned,its your money until they get it and then its gone,anybody that complained on there website got banned when they say still waiting for activation over 6 months.research is vital and backup ,we answer the truth as nothing to hide.

Found that on my hunt for my answers this site kept coming first on Google searches - hence joining - Thanks for the replys - I'll wander through the forums to build up my knowledge - Thanks again to all that read and reply'd

- - - Updated - - -

Seen that one LOL

Back