beer thread- whats your favourite

Enjoy my stout Guinness or Murphys.
Birra moretti or sol, corona if i fancy a change. Cant drink cider doesnt agree with me burns my stomach.

Thats one thing I've always wanted one of those perfect draught machines as would be more ideal lol
Perfec Draft are quality Bazcfc1, was bought one as a gift, kegs hold 10.5 pints / 6ltrs, there's over 40 different beers to choose from, I'm not stella drinker as such but the kegs for this are lovely - i found the bottles , Cans, and draught here in pubs a bit tinny, but the kegs for the perfect draft are Belgian brewed and at 5% a nice drop with no hangover, when you return empty kegs your redeemed £5 per keg on your account, i order in batches of 6, so when i return them my account is credited £30, there's also a group you can join on facebook that gives a discount code to reduce your order even more, A pint works out roughly about £1.70 a pint and it does give you a perfect pint - There was a comparison video somewhere on youtube Phillips PD v'S The Blade, Perfect Draft just swayed it simply because of the variety of Beers. The blade is a lot more expensive but holds 8ltrs / 14 Pints, They reccommend using up your keg within 30 days to enjoy it at it's best, Both great machines in my opinion.

Perfec Draft are quality Bazcfc1, was bought one as a gift, kegs hold 10.5 pints / 6ltrs, there's over 40 different beers to choose from, I'm not stella drinker as such but the kegs for this are lovely - i found the bottles , Cans, and draught here in pubs a bit tinny, but the kegs for the perfect draft are Belgian brewed and at 5% a nice drop with no hangover, when you return empty kegs your redeemed £5 per keg on your account, i order in batches of 6, so when i return them my account is credited £30, there's also a group you can join on facebook that gives a discount code to reduce your order even more, A pint works out roughly about £1.70 a pint and it does give you a perfect pint - There was a comparison video somewhere on youtube Phillips PD v'S The Blade, Perfect Draft just swayed it simply because of the variety of Beers. The blade is a lot more expensive but holds 8ltrs / 14 Pints, They reccommend using up your keg within 30 days to enjoy it at it's best, Both great machines in my opinion.
Yeah my neighbour has one and pints are actually nice and cold ideal for summer weather and if don't like going to boozer aldi had them in not long since but sold out by time I found out ffs lol

Yeah my neighbour has one and pints are actually nice and cold ideal for summer weather and if don't like going to boozer aldi had them in not long since but sold out by time I found out ffs lol
Yeh, i heard Aldi were doing them, i got mine from here PerfectDraft Bundles | Beer Hawk
Costco were doing them also but don't sell the kegs - It's worth keeping your eye on the perfect draft site if your interested in one, sometimes you can pre-book these even if they don't currently have them in stock, i just kept watching the site daily, If you do order don't forget to use discount code from Perfect Draft group on Facebook it can make a difference, great for summer, love mine, me and the lad usually have a few bottles or cans, then top up with 2 - 4 pints at the backend of the evening.

Thanks to everybody, who contributed with tips, and help, bit of a minefield, but on reading on, starts to make sense. 🤗

Back