Belguim euro squad refuse vaccine!!

All I can say is I'm delighted to hear this, strong, fit and health young people declining experimental vaccines on account of the well reported and documented adverse events, some of which have been fatal.
Well done to the Belgium players, I hope they become roll models for other fit and healthy people who are of no risk of catching the flu l and suffering death ol

I thought it would be there Duty as professional people and who are admired and watched by the younger community to take a stance and show the world that the vaccines are OK and shows the younger generation that its our Duty as a nation to protect as many people as we can.

Just my opinion tho

So that will mean stay at home no foreign holiday's abroad and may have an effect on them.

So as seeing media reports of socializing's all over the place getting pissed and no masks and no distancing.

Wait to see what happens in reports in 2 - 3 weeks time.

Bunch of Wuzzes -- If you get any side effects, they only last a couple of days ( I had ZERO side effects - with the Pfzier one..)

Belgium does not play until the 12th of June ::
=====

Look on the bright side -- If they get kicked out of the Euros, it is one less team for England to beat !! ;)

I don't think that anyone ever thought that professional footballers were particularly knowledgeable or intelligent, they just know how to kick a ball and sometimes score a goal if they are lucky.

Bunch of Wuzzes -- If you get any side effects, they only last a couple of days ( I had ZERO side effects - with the Pfzier one..)

Belgium does not play until the 12th of June ::
=====

Look on the bright side -- If they get kicked out of the Euros, it is one less team for England to beat !! ;)
Well that's not strictly true now is it, BBC's Lisa Shaw died from the after effects of AZ.

A friend of mine got pregnant 🤰 right after having the vaccine and another was attacked by a reindeer.
And I've yet to see them on telly proclaiming that unwanted pregnancies and attacks by 500lb ruminants are not caused by the vaccine...seems pretty conclusive to me

That has yet to be proven.
Yes she did have side effects a few days after having the vaccination and she later died, but they have not confirmed that her death was caused by the vaccination in anyway at all so far.
I stand corrected apparently on the interim fact-of-death certificate it lists the vaccine as one of the possible factors being considered.
You are indeed correct in your assumption.

Lots of footballers don't even seem to be able to construct a simple sentence in English when being interviewed, even if they were born in the UK.
And some have no regard for life, case being Greenwood and Foden breaking covid restrictions while on england duty.

Well that's not strictly true now is it, BBC's Lisa Shaw died from the after effects of AZ.
Granted a handful of people have died following a severe reaction to the JAB, as opposed to 65 MILLION Jabs (in the UK) with little or no reaction (but giving protection from the worst effects of COVID).

Bonus2010 -- If you think that COVID doesn't affect the young, you should watch the BBC's 6 O'Clock news (02 june) ; It features a young woman suffering the after effects of COVID (long covid)
Skip to 4 minutes ; She says it has "completely changed my life"

Last edited:
Ch4 had an antivax documentary last night.
Six people started the original rumours which were then seized upon by a million and one idiots online.
Unsurprisingly, the same six people proclaiming all vaccines are harmful all make millions every year selling quack remedies, one was even busted for selling inhalers containing BLEACH!
The main one was Andrew Wakefield who was struck off in the UK but now, unsurprisingly, sells fake news and snake oil to Americans and other low IQ hangers on...lives with Elle McPherson and makes millions every year

Bonus2010 -- If you think that COVID doesn't affect the young, you should watch the BBC's 6 O'Clock news (02 june) ; It features a young woman suffering the after effects of COVID (long covid)
Skip to 4 minutes ; She says it has "completely changed my life"

Sorry, I couldn't possibly watch BBC political agenda biased Fake news. However, I'll accept given that you're saying so, the BBC have searched high and low and found one young
person who has suffered severe effects of having COVID.

I've never meant that one hundred percent of young people from all over the world will never ever suffer badly from having covid, but I'm sure that after listening to many
independent knowlegeable scientists and medical people that the young don't suffer the worst effects of covid as compared to the elderly or those with underlying health conditions,
in terms of numbers.

I mean, I'd expect, unless I'm totally going off my head now, that it is the elderly / vullnerable that are most at risk. lol It just makes sense to me that it is thoseelderly that need protection not
going about vaccinating football players, and the latest I've heard, considering 12-15 year olds. Ohh gaud, where's it going to end ........

It seems that the elderly were more likely to catch it and die from the virus but younger people were more likely to get it and initially seem to recover from it but then be left with long covid which had a dramatic and often disastrous affect on many of their lives.
If you really do believe that there has only bee one such case and not the many that have been well documented then maybe you need to take your blinkers off and go out into the real world.

Sorry, I couldn't possibly watch BBC political agenda biased Fake news. However, I'll accept given that you're saying so, the BBC have searched high and low and found one young
person who has suffered severe effects of having COVID.

I've never meant that one hundred percent of young people from all over the world will never ever suffer badly from having covid, but I'm sure that after listening to many
independent knowlegeable scientists and medical people that the young don't suffer the worst effects of covid as compared to the elderly or those with underlying health conditions,
in terms of numbers.

I mean, I'd expect, unless I'm totally going off my head now, that it is the elderly / vullnerable that are most at risk. lol It just makes sense to me that it is thoseelderly that need protection not
going about vaccinating football players, and the latest I've heard, considering 12-15 year olds. Ohh gaud, where's it going to end ........
Mrs, stuss has had her operation cancelled for Monday, Resaon being her Consultant has covid.

Mrs, stuss has had her operation cancelled for Monday, Resaon being her Consultant has covid.
Sorry to hear that, there's nothing worse when an operation is cancelled, it's happened to me before as well, there's nothing worse when you've worked yourself up to get this thing over with, only to have to
go through it again.. That's the thing though even consultabts can be unwell and have to phone in sick like the rest of us... Hope Mrs stuss has had op rescheduled and will feel better soon.

Sorry to hear that, there's nothing worse when an operation is cancelled, it's happened to me before as well, there's nothing worse when you've worked yourself up to get this thing over with, only to have to
go through it again.. That's the thing though even consultabts can be unwell and have to phone in sick like the rest of us... Hope Mrs stuss has had op rescheduled and will feel better soon.
She is in Nuffield Leeds i txt this, I think I was more nervous than her. She has sky, Wine Menu, and choice of sweets. Not that she can endulge, until after surgery.

All I can say is I'm delighted to hear this, strong, fit and health young people declining experimental vaccines on account of the well reported and documented adverse events, some of which have been fatal.
Well done to the Belgium players, I hope they become roll models for other fit and healthy people who are of no risk of catching the flu l and suffering death ol
Lol scaredy pants

Last edited:
Back