BEST ANDROID BOX FOR IPTV

rugger

Guys on vermin at the minute but moving house to a non cable area. Currently have the Zgemma h2h box which is a great box for sly and vermin. Need to buy a new streaming box as the zgemma just is not built for iptv. Any advice on the best box would be off great help? Thankyou

depends on your budget... I run iptv on a firestick using perfect player app.... great setup for only £40
Will pay the money mate for a decent box. Like the idea off a box with a satellite tuner but enigma 2 are not great on iptv

Yep,mag box very reliable and easy to setup but TBH your H2H will run iptv,used lots of H2s boxes for IPTV no problem,which is pretty much the same as the H2H.

Look at the zgemma H9S under a £100.
Will give you all the enigma 2 bits including sat plus it runs stalker portal as a mag box.
The processor is also quicker than most mag boxes and runs iptv very well imo.

fire tv box with smart IPTV for channels and movies and tv shows use either, showbox, freeflixhq, terrarium tv or kodi, so many choices all down to you.

your H2H will run iptv m8 very reliable and easy to setup I have one for cable and iptv and a mag 250 box

Setup a h2s last week with wooshbuild and it run iptv perfectly.

Id keep the h2h. Heard good things about the formuler z7+ tho

Guys on vermin at the minute but moving house to a non cable area. Currently have the Zgemma h2h box which is a great box for sly and vermin. Need to buy a new streaming box as the zgemma just is not built for iptv. Any advice on the best box would be off great help? Thankyou
Zoomtak t8 plus2 box
Cant go wrong

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

And Android box is an Android box, as far as I'm concerned. So long as it has 2Gb of RAM and 16Gb storage, it will do the job.

Z7+ is best of both worlds.
Android and stalker built in to run iptv.
Absolute fantastic box, rapid speed and catchup too.
Best box on the market by far mate.
PM me for details if interested...

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I use two boxes Zoomtak H8 with custom FW and stbemu which allows me to map the colour buttons like the way they are on the Mag's
I also use the X96 with IPTV Extreme works great and has a better look and feel over stbemu.

Back