Best app for iptv???

Rovers95

I have an android box and I get my iptv from someone I know locally, normally I get all my subs off here ie my vm line for zgemma an so on.

As he's someone I know, over the last 12 months I've tried maybe 5 different apps that all come from a direct link from the provider, some are more stable than others, some have a better feel and look. Really I just want something that's stable with a good epg.

When I was messing with it last night I realised you can use your own apps ie ones off the play store as long as you know the url, user name and password, the problem was some had adverts on and pop ups.

So coming back to my original question is there any decent apps that you would recommend and where would you find these?

Iptv smarters non ad one xciptv player gse player I have links for xciptv player and non ad smarters you can get them off playstore but ads are annoying

Yeah tiny.cc/swnjaz (smarters) type that in Google on android box and will download I have multiscreen xciptv player aswell but need multiroom for extra screens

I still use siptv. Had to install via usb after someone reset the apps on my samsung tv the other week, link available on siptv website.

Back