best box

As above if it is simplicity and ease of use go with a Mag box. No messing about just enter your details and your good to go.

Mag box is more reliable than a android box m8, you can get one for about £75 then ask on this site for a subscription line, probably a month to see how it goes first.

254 256 or any other I have no problems with 254 for easy use and plenty sport and movies to go at.

Sorry to ask but is a mag box same as an android box ??
A Magbox is purely for streaming from a source and the hardware is purely for this purpose.
Android is a whole different board game giving pretty much everything android an give you and with high spec boxes available streaming isn't an issue.
Mag box is more reliable than a android box m8, you can get one for about £75 then ask on this site for a subscription line, probably a month to see how it goes first.
Is a magbox more reliable than an android box? Is an android box more reliable than a magbox? Define reliable!

Essentially the Formuler Z7+ gives you the best of both. It's own mag style app myTV online and all the benefits of Android, Kodi, Spotify, Netflix etc.
You also have a wide range of iptv apps available such as smarters and the like.
Spoilt for choice box wise these days.

I gave my dad an android box with everything on it and when I first set it up, it was great but as time went on it was too hard for him to fix himself and became a pain.I gave him a mag box with a sub and vod and I no longer have to spend hours on the phone trying to explain everything to him.

Last edited:
I gave my dad an android box with everything on it and when I first set it up it was great but as time went on it was too hard for him to fix himself and became a pain.I gave him a mag box with a sub and vod and I no longer have to spend hours on the phone trying to explain everything to him.
Lol that’s what I want

Wich would you recommend really like the sky look but been told zgemma box are rubbish any information on models would be great only useing for iptv

Back