Best box

hi guys,

What would be the best box for free sat channels but also IPTV?

Currently have a Zgemma h2s I’ve configured but looking for a better solution if there is one!

hi guys,

What would be the best box for free sat channels but also IPTV?

Currently have a Zgemma h2s I’ve configured but looking for a better solution if there is one!
If it ain't broke don't wast money trying to fix it, there are many a option for enigma2 devices IPTV wise.
Configure the serviceapp and use Suls, Xtream Editor, XC plugin, Jedi bouquet maker etc unless it's a speed or resolution upgrade I would keep the h2s.

I had a Zgemma H2S from back in the day of cline's etc and a brought it out of retirement a few months ago by putting on WooshBuild Infinity and setting it up for freesat and IPTV.

It worked but it was very slow and felt very "clunky" and kept on crashing and freezing so I have now replaced it with a Mut@nt HD51-4K box which works amazing. Freesat and IPTV running on it fine, box runs fast and I've installed an internal HD for recording.

ive just installed h9s box, but sorry guys, the h2s (ive kept it ) is going back on line this week.
On H9s all my E2i streams are shite, out of sinc, jumpy etc. never had any of this on h2s. To get round this it is better to record the film and then playback through the file explorer movie list of your recording. This way you get perfect sinc and great HD.
Downside, if you playback a film and then piss off to bed half way through, next time you switch on it goes back to beginning, pain in arse.You can put markers in the playback but they are not remembered on exiting the playback. MY H2S would remember the postion, so some software nerd has been messing about and upgrading but must be wet behind the ears.

anyone know a way to make a film stop halfway through, and remember the postion when you swich on again, h9s box , atv6.2, e2i.

The exception to out of sinc films etc is the xtreamtv plug in which I have had for 3 year and is perfect.

Back