Best Budget TV Box For Bedroom

Looking for a decent box for the bedroom only for streaming.
Currently using formulers all around the house and really do love the my tv online interface, however the basic formuler neo is £75 and if u add in the bluetooth remote which is around £25 it adds to £100 for a basic box with bt remote.

Any recommendations for anything else, would like an interface as similar to MOL2 as possible.
Also bluetooth remote is required, hate having to point the remote at box lol.

Looking for a decent box for the bedroom only for streaming.
Currently using formulers all around the house and really do love the my tv online interface, however the basic formuler neo is £75 and if u add in the bluetooth remote which is around £25 it adds to £100 for a basic box with bt remote.

Any recommendations for anything else, would like an interface as similar to MOL2 as possible.
Also bluetooth remote is required, hate having to point the remote at box lol.
Firestick with Implayer or Tivimate are options but recording wont be an option without a OTG cable to hock up a usb or HDD.

Implayer and Tivimate are apps that will cost you a small fee so look into that.

Last edited:
Buzztv vid stick from kuul media is a good option as you can add sd card aswell bud.
Plus add all your favourite channels movies and series to home screen.
Plus it's pretty simular to mol2 app on formuler around £60 and get Bluetooth remote and it's back-lit aswell
I use one in kids bedroom and so easy to use as main things you need has its own buttons on remote and can be used via xc api m3u or mac

you could get a firestick and use the phone app as the remote rather than the standard remote, never used the app myself so couldn't say how good it is

Have had a look at firestick, but cannot stand using stbemu or tivi mate.
Really looking for something similar to MOL2.

How are the buzz tv sticks?

Have had a look at firestick, but cannot stand using stbemu or tivi mate.
Really looking for something similar to MOL2.

How are the buzz tv sticks?
Buzz sticks are decent bud give @Kuul Media a dm bud I can't fault them tbh if wanting something simular to mol2 then the buzz range is well worth a look.
Implayer is just an imitation of mol2 even then there is a firestick version identical to mol2 it's just a case of finding provider who has that app

you could get a firestick and use the phone app as the remote rather than the standard remote, never used the app myself so couldn't say how good it is
I have used the app myself and can confirm it is very good especially for typing and on the same network

Cant beat the fire stick for value.

Black Friday guaranteed to get the 4k one for under £30 so best to wait till then.

I think I only paid £35 for one from Argos don't know if the price has gone up. It wasn't black Friday.

Not black Friday till end of November though, quite a wait.

Ye that's true.

Bit pointless getting it now when you can have it for a bargain late next month.

Chromecast is another device that is great value and after using it a few times at my mates actually prefer it to the fire stick.

Back