Cable Best build/image for vermin on h2h

Hi,

I have a vermin line on a Zgemma h2h. Some channels such as sly main event hd are blank. I have also found that ABM does not find all channels, I end up having to do a manual scan. I currently use dsayers openatv 6.0 and although decent, I find some issues such as channel scan. I had a h2s before and used wooshbuild but that didn’t work well on my h2h when tried a couple of months ago. I also cannot record on this at the minute. Basically want a good all round build to use with my line. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's strange you having issues with Wooshbuild - i've loaded it onto many H2.S / H2.H boxes and even the H5.2TC and i've never encountered a problem... maybe i've just been lucky though :)

I'm far from an expert at this stuff but it does sound like you may have signal issues if scans aren't finding all channels. I've had other problems with different images but never missing channels.

Odd I’d posted about some channels missing before and nobody could get to the bottom of it. Arts hd also missing

Any channels missing will be down to you using an incorrect method of scanning - use the ABM plugin and set your area in the providers section and scan and you'll have all the channels listed in bouquets all working as they should.

Any channels missing will be down to you using an incorrect method of scanning - use the ABM plugin and set your area in the providers section and scan and you'll have all the channels listed in bouquets all working as they should.

Not the case I’m afraid as I have tried many many times. ABM does not work properly for me at all. That’s why I had to use manual scan method.

There's no reason it wouldn't work unless you haven't configured everything properly 100%.

i used wooshbuild infinity and tried many test line got vodafone 76m internet but its still freezes o some channels

Back