Best cable box

apl

Hi Iam just wondering what you think the best quality cable he box is for using on a n line not fussed if it can't record i have read the other posts and early ones where favouring the miraclebox.

Vu are the bollocks. Got a sat box of theirs and it pisses all over any of the others I've had.

Not really mate, if you buy it pre flashed with vix, all you need is a decent external usb hard drive to store recordings and epg.

i will tell everybody to get a kingston 8gb usb when buying a box as it saves grief at a later stage ,did you order wrong box apl:eyes:

I spoke to someone in W/O/S and ordered the cable version do you think I have made a mistake cactikid.

aye i thought i would give him a scare and say that was a clone box lol [ duo se ] never heard of it.
vu+ solo se v2 excellent top rated box from over there for cable.

correct usb are handy if ever it needs flashing as some people got bad image updates needing a reflash.

Last edited:
You did cactikid ,I was thinking its been sent out for delivery I will have to send it back & it would be into the new year before I got the right one lol.

Back