Best Device For Elderly

Hi guys, on the hunt for a device for an elderly family member, currently drawn between the buzz tv stick or a formuler z+ neo.

Most important thing for me is for the IPTV app to auto load upon reboot aswell as being able to sort channels into catgeories and hide rest of the channels, as can be done on the formuler boxes.

Any buzz tv users please let me know how the buzz tv app is.

Smart home WiFi remote controller. may be something with this search. It is possible to change channels remotely. you may need to set up the client IP address, password etc, but this item is out there mainly for elderly family members. of course this could keep you busy ' phone call' " could you put Corrie on"

Hi guys, on the hunt for a device for an elderly family member, currently drawn between the buzz tv stick or a formuler z+ neo.

Most important thing for me is for the IPTV app to auto load upon reboot aswell as being able to sort channels into catgeories and hide rest of the channels, as can be done on the formuler boxes.

Any buzz tv users please let me know how the buzz tv app is.
I have the buzz vid stick and bud XRS4500 and tbh the app is pretty simular to the mol app.
The buzz remote has easy access to what you want as it has a live tv button series button and vod button.
To make it simple for them to use you can add there favourite channels series movies to the homescreen so it's just one click play if that makes sense.
Formuler loads straight into the portal also as for features like the buzz devices maybe @stuss can say more as he's a formuler owner and uses on a regular basis

Good lady uses a
Formuler z+ Neo
Easy to navigate, perfect for bedroom or office, using mytvonline2.. imo best app around.

RRP -' £79.99

Extension use a
Formuler Z10pro Max
More memory, nice remote control. Android 10, Running mytvonline2 after couple of updates, possibly best stb, I have used. Expensive, but pay for what you get.

RRP - £135.99

Last edited:
I have the buzz vid stick and bud XRS4500 and tbh the app is pretty simular to the mol app.
The buzz remote has easy access to what you want as it has a live tv button series button and vod button.
To make it simple for them to use you can add there favourite channels series movies to the homescreen so it's just one click play if that makes sense.
Formuler loads straight into the portal also as for features like the buzz devices maybe @stuss can say more as he's a formuler owner and uses on a regular basis
Does the buzz load straight into portal.

And how is it when arranging favourites.

As ideally i would like to make just one category with all their channels, or add numbers to the channels for e.g. 101 for bbc.

You could just put all their favourite content onto homescreen and you just see t to load portal bud

Back