Best equipment to allow zgemma to be hidden in cupboard and remote eye used?

davikron

Hi Guys,

I have a box for friend but the have their TV on the wall and like the equipment to be hidden in the under stairs cupboard behind the TV on wall. I don't know if its just an av sender and receiver set, but these are usually big bulky things.. So was wondering if anyone knew of something that works like this but has a small eye to stick to the tv instead of a large av sender.

TIA

It connects to box over ur router.
U set up box ip address in app profiles.
Ur phone turns into remote but through wireless not infrared

Ok. Thanks for the info. But still would like find a magic eye type thing to use.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

I have a box for friend but the have their TV on the wall and like the equipment to be hidden in the under stairs cupboard behind the TV on wall. I don't know if its just an av sender and receiver set, but these are usually big bulky things.. So was wondering if anyone knew of something that works like this but has a small eye to stick to the tv instead of a large av sender.

TIA

Wait, are you trying to send the entire audio/video from the box to the tv or just control the box?

The box is going in a cupboard behind the TV and connected via hdmi for the picture. Just need something for control.

The box is going in a cupboard behind the TV and connected via hdmi for the picture. Just need something for control.

Hey, you need one of these (assuming the box you have does not have an RF2 Out):

TRIAX TRI-LINK Kit Control Sky, Freesat, Freeview: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Assuming you have a coaxial cable for the magic eye to connect to. Run this from the magic eye to the box and then place the infrared receiver infront of the box and it works a treat!

hello I use a Labgear HDM 4SP4K HDMI Splitter (splits into 4 rooms) the IR works over the HDMI plus 1 IR Signal Extender per room
pm me if you want info of the splitter and shop??

Back