Best IPTV Box?

Please lets not argue. WOS have mag 256 whats your opinion on there boxes?

Genuine or can be clones?

WOS is a good place to buy from, But have you seen the mag box epg ? It's crap, Have a look at the Zgemma i55 the epg is the best i have seen, It can use the sly skin and is very easy to set up the record you can get them from here http://www.zgemma.co.uk/

As for moshibeth saying you can't get any warranty for mag box from e bay that is wrong you can buy a 3rd party warranty from e bay for anything you buy and it sometimes works out cheaper then buying from other authorised dealers (sellers)

I just looked on e bay and for any mag box you can get
3-year protection plan from SquareTrade - £8.49
What authorised dealers can beat that ??

Last edited:
I will post what i know my friend,I do not get into silly little spats,If you buy off a seller that is not an authorized dealer then then warranty off infomir is not valid,So you buy off a third party source via ebay (buik buyer) as you put it then you have no back up FACT,Only can open a dispute with ebay
Firstly I have never stated that I buy my boxes from ebay and the part of your statement that I disagreed with that started what you call a spat is you said (they are all clones) but then you seem to be contradicting yourself by saying (repaired boxes might be sold on there) and then again you seem to be saying in your last answer that there might be genuine boxes on there but you get no back up warranty and I dont disagree with you on this (FACT) the whole point of this I am trying to make is surely it is better to give good advice to people and inform them to (be careful when buying on ebay there are clones out there)rather than stating a fact that they are all clones and making people who have bought off ebay already think that the box they bought is not genuine and also hurting the reputation of genuine sellers on there and to make it clear I dont want to get in a spat with you as I think we both just want to give the best advice we can

All boxes from wos are 1000% genuine and any issues they are authorized repair agents for infomir,Most of the vets and vip guys on here go there

As for moshibeth saying you can't get any warranty for mag box from e bay that is wrong you can buy a 3rd party warranty from e bay for anything you buy and it sometimes works out cheaper then buying from other authorised dealers (sellers)

I just looked on e bay and for any mag box you can get
3-year protection plan from SquareTrade - £8.49
What authorised dealers can beat that ??
Why would you pay for a warranty for an item that is brand new,Wos give 2 years on most boxes as standard

So you got peace of mind for 3 years and at the 2 year 11 month mark get your money back and buy a newer box LOL

Back