Best LG/Samsung app

mrblue

Having changed providers, i cant get my new provider to work on my lg tv. Ive added the correct url with working dns tested on android app but playlist wont load.

Ive tried smarters and says not authorised.

I think you need to regiater your DNS with smarters for it to work. How can this be safe, as you shouldn't disclose DNA to anyone.

What is the best app to use for LG?

Having changed providers, i cant get my new provider to work on my lg tv. Ive added the correct url with working dns tested on android app but playlist wont load.

I think you need to regiater your DNS with smarters for it to work. How can this be safe, as you shouldn't disclose DNA to anyone.

IBO Player
I have it on a LG TV it works fine about £6 for a lifetime subscription

Your provider has to have his dns registered on smarters to use smarters player as joe516 has mentioned there’s iboplayer also nano mid for lg tv

Is it safe to give smarters your dns, usually such things are not given out publicly
Use IBO Player and ask your provider to upload it for you. Once it is downloaded its only active for a 7 day trial until its paid for.

nanomid is decent app, also has guard pass which is supposed to be like a vpn (not actually used this part)

if you get blocked with most apps on smart TVs (non android ones), you can't install a vpn in the background, you will need to use a vpn router.

Back