Best looking 4K movie?

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Got a Xbox one x that supports 4K playback and a 4K tv LG 43UJ651V-ZA. Not impressed with 4K yet. It supports 4K at 60hz and hdr all is on. I’ve bought the two latest Jurassic parks in 4K and I ain’t impressed at all. Ok it looks good but not much better than normal blu-Ray. As anyone got anything that will make me see such a difference ??

1080p is all you need. Demos to sell you the TVs are the only thing that stands out
The rest looks 1080p

I love the start of Deadpool mind

Just when 1080p arrived awhile back the TV shops had displays to grab your attention. With tropical fish swimming around and looked fantastic back in the day and they continue to do it with 4K displays,
I still do not think 4K is all what it ment to be. Unbelievable as it is best 4K is on you-tube.
I have 72in sony bravia (android).
When i stream 4K from netflix or IP*V supplier or my plex server nothing comes close to true 4K detail that you get on you-tube.

Videos like:

@userlee5267 if you watch that video i linked to youtube is detail much better than the DVDs you got?

43" is way too small to notice the difference in 4K unless you sit really close

I've owned a 43, 55 and a 65. Only on the 55 and the 65 could I notice the difference

" Shop Videos " have been edited and re mastered to look good

It is just like 8K as it stands at the moment 72” TV is minimum size advised.
Until TV broadcasters start outputting 8K it will not take off, also advancements in tech is needed. There is a certain distance to sit back from 8K display to get true 8K details. With TVs needing to be so big and distance from viewing its not ideal for standard homes at the moment.
Small 8K TVs will give you same results of 32”/42” TVs outputting 4K.
Theres no big demand for 8K.
To expensive.
To before its time.
Lack of 8K content.

4K will dominate and continue to grow. 8K is atleast 4 or 5 years away for the ordinary man in the street price wise, and tech needs to develop as cant see many putting 80” or 90” TVs up to see true 8K.
Certainly not ideal for a one bedroom apartment.

It is just like 8K as it stands at the moment 72” TV is minimum size advised.
Until TV broadcasters start outputting 8K it will not take off, also advancements in tech is needed. There is a certain distance to sit back from 8K display to get true 8K details. With TVs needing to be so big and distance from viewing its not ideal for standard homes at the moment.
Small 8K TVs will give you same results of 32”/42” TVs outputting 4K.
Theres no big demand for 8K.
To expensive.
To before its time.
Lack of 8K content.

4K will dominate and continue to grow. 8K is atleast 4 or 5 years away for the ordinary man in the street price wise, and tech needs to develop as cant see many putting 80” or 90” TVs up to see true 8K.
Certainly not ideal for a one bedroom apartment.

I could be wrong,
I usually am,
But, can the average person actually see anything better than 4k ,?
I read somewhere that the way the picture is displayed makes it impossible for over 90% of people to see 8k as being any better than 4k,
Is 8k a case of "the kings new clothes" ?

Seen a 75inch 8k when tv shopping the other day it looked good. But I think them shop demos are beefed up. I find as above on my new 55inch the youtube 4k videos are even better than before in my 40inch.

Back