best make of tv

Possibly android TV's if for IPTV as you can add various apps although they don't have better picture quality compared to LG and Samsung

LGs arguably have best panels with their OLED screens compared to QLEDS on samsung. But issue with OLEDS just like plasmas which I have is the burn in even though picture quality on OLEDS and plasmas are awesome.

Panasonic was king of plasmas years ago but its coming back strong with its TVs but still behind LG and Samsung.

I would never buy another LG, had nothing but problems from day one.
Have a Samsung in bedroom that has been going strong for over 10 years without any issues at all.

Would you say there worth every penny ?
Well it was cheaper than what i paid for the Kuro + extra for speakers.
Plus sold both on to 2 people and not scrapped.

The Sony you need to see up close and listen to sound out through the screen = Sonos

The place i bought it from was e100 dearer than its nearest dealer but had double the difference guaranty on it so when in car went back in and showed price of same tv elsewhere and got a e200 voucher .Went back in and got a Ninja Foodi 6.5 ltr and still have e50 voucher remaining.

Yes i think of what i have now its worth it ,only curse is the android updated at any time even if looking at zgemma lol

Yeh as you said I would have to have a good look and listen before buying one, waiting for the days where you can walk in currys and just mooch around pmsl

I am more of a fan of Samsung, the only problem I ever have with Samsung products (inc TVs) are their ports and if you are constantly switching cables etc.

My brother has everything LG but his TV's always have problems. For example, he bought a 65" about 3/4 years ago and very rarely used it. He has just finished doing up his house, tried connecting the TV up and it doesn't work. I think the screen turns on but it just stays black.

I’m a Samsung fan and have the Q90R as others have said it’s crap for IPTV apps yet I feel many brands are going to gradually get rid of the IPTV apps over time..I got fed up with the apps on mine so got myself a nvidia shield tv which gives me the whole package really..I think an android smart tv is the way to go giving you the flexibility as the smart tv apps on most systems with their own O.S are a pain as you get no choice except what they offer..no matter the tv you can pair with an android tv player/box and then your sorted.

Back