Best movies apps

Personally for me the free movie apps with Real debrid that work best are cinemahd, cyberflix and recently one I tried is catmouse.

They may be issues at times with links but mostly works fine.

Someone suggested nites tv in the general chat section, I have downloaded the apk and works pretty well.

All the apps are pretty much the same they are terrarium clones. They all use the same scrapers as mentioned best use RD for premium links.

In my eyes you can't beat a Plex share with a solid interface and direct streams. No pissing about with links etc

1.PNG
2.PNG

In my eyes you can't beat a Plex share with a solid interface and direct streams. No pissing about with links etc
Yes I get that in the VOD section with my iptv it is just for a few things you need a app as you are relying on the host to keep them upto date.

Yes I get that in the VOD section with my iptv it is just for a few things you need a app as you are relying on the host to keep them upto date.

The server I share is a dedicated bare metal and it's been stable for 2 years now populates hourly. I got so bored of dead links etc for public apps.

The server I share is a dedicated bare metal and it's been stable for 2 years now populates hourly. I got so bored of dead links etc for public apps.
RD sorts that issue. You can do quite a bit with RD some people dont use it to it's full potential

RD sorts that issue. You can do quite a bit with RD some people dont use it to it's full potential

True, however it's another thing to faff around with. My misses is on the slow side and if she can't just press play she starts screaming at the TV and threatens to throw the Sunday Dinner at the dog.

Personally for me the free movie apps with Real debrid that work best are cinemahd, cyberflix and recently one I tried is catmouse.

They may be issues at times with links but mostly works fine.
A lot of VPNs don't work with Real debrid though. Mine dosen't (Cyberghost). Find if yours does before subscribing.

Back