Best place to buy a VU plus solo or duo 2?

watson54z

Hi, where is the best reliable place to buy a VU Solo or due 2? looking for a quality free sat box that i might also add iptv too. thanks

World of Sat, they only sell genuine boxes. Bought mine from them when the Solo2 came out, been going strong ever since. IPTV works well on it but is a bit of a pain to set up.

EDIT - Just checked and they only have a limited selection of Vu's now, real shame.

hi, thanks. i did look on there but can't see the solo 2 anywhere? only has uno and duo, unless I'm looking on the wrong bit. thanks

yeah I've emailed them. the solo 2 with 1tb is only £20 less than work of sat uno 4k. I'm assuming this would be more than enough as a good freest & iptv player?

Have you had a look in the items for sale on forum what are you wanting the box for like freesat and iptv cable and iptv or all 3

Thanks everyone, just contacting Kuul media about a VU+ ® DUO HD Twin Tuner DVB-S2 PVR Enigma2 Linux, as an alternative, ill see what they have to say.

No to the old duo too slow and suffers from red light of death issues and not fast enough or ram and needs swapfile and cacheflush running.I have one here dead again lol.

Always check box specs to see if it comes with only a dvb/c tuner or sat tuners,not got my head around the new fbc tuners and advanced lnbs as still using the old skool ones.Hate to say the newer Zgemma range are getting good reviews and supported by openvix,cough cough.

Back