Best players for IPTV on Amazon Cube

Dazzling

Hi,
recently bought an Amazon Cube and bought an IPTV service on here (and it's working really well - you know who you are - thanks!)

However, I have now recommended the cube to my sister and she has bought one but already has an existing iptv subscription on her Enigma 2 box that doesn't run out for 6 months. So what is a good/free iptv player that can be used on the Cube that she could load her existing m3u list/subscription into...? (The package I bought came with an app, username and password so I can't recommend that app.)

thanks.

Daran

Hi,
recently bought an Amazon Cube and bought an IPTV service on here (and it's working really well - you know who you are - thanks!)

However, I have now recommended the cube to my sister and she has bought one but already has an existing iptv subscription on her Enigma 2 box that doesn't run out for 6 months. So what is a good/free iptv player that can be used on the Cube that she could load her existing m3u list/subscription into...? (The package I bought came with an app, username and password so I can't recommend that app.)

thanks.

Daran
Tell her to get in touch with her iptv provider and ask them if they have an android app that she can install onto cube and have a username and password from m3u.
Another option is if she has her m3u you could install iptv smarters and use that via m3u.
There’s always iboplayer where you can install app onto cube and upload her m3u onto there website and it would send the playlist to her iboplayer app

Hi,

thanks.

Daran
Should be able to move the app to the Cube. There is no best IPTV player as they all essential playback the stream. It's just which you prefer from an experience point.

Tell her to get in touch with her iptv provider and ask them if they have an android app that she can install onto cube and have a username and password from m3u.
Another option is if she has her m3u you could install iptv smarters and use that via m3u.
There’s always iboplayer where you can install app onto cube and upload her m3u onto there website and it would send the playlist to her iboplayer app
it doesn't have an app -= she was using an Enigma2 Vu+ Duo2 (Like I was previously) with a m3u playlist... the old provider says to use perfect player but I can't get that to work.

I would assume most suppliers will have xciptv or smarters. Some have loads to choose from.

Back