Best Sat Receiver with option for IPTV

xbmciptv

Hi There, I am currently using an old Zgemma H2s with an old version of OpenATV on it
What is the best receiver to purchase at the moment which still has the builds being supported and an option to put my IPTV on it as well
I am not sure if there is still the option to put a Line on it anymore?

any help would be appreciated
thanks

I would use the search option at top of techkings.org and search for 'best box' or something loads of threads

Thanks Grog. I have found a good few threads from that search. Are all of the builds still being supported by their development teams?

Thanks Grog. I have found a good few threads from that search. Are all of the builds still being supported by their development teams?
There's only one build that is supported now and that's Willobuild on openvix.
There are no supported openatv builds because Whooshbuild and Grogbuild only work on openatv 6.4 which is no longer supported.

You can use plain openatv images which are up to date and supported but not with a build of any kind

Thanks Pablo. I will look into the willobuild for openvix. Any recommendations for boxes to suit my needs?
If you just want IPTV you don't need an enigma2 box, just use Android device.
If you prefer satellite TV and IPTV on the same device then any 4K enigma2 box with satellite tuners will run IPTV easily.

Getting a satellite line is practically impossible now but there's quite a few channels on Freesat

A 28 east satellite line may be tricky to get hold off, but euro lines are very easy to come by.

been ages since i used one but but think only sd and hd streams no fhd
Oh right.

There's no harm in upodating the box and then trying something like Xtreme Editor for IPTV.

That's what I use on my vu box to load IPTV bouquets

Back