BEST satellite dish 2019

jaaa1976

Hello..I want buy new dish and want ask which make is best now.. I will be using astra 23.5 and UPC direct 1 west.
I want buy best quality and not too heavy.Also which size will be enough here in UK NORFOLK.I have triax TD 115cm big ..but arm is broken now and is too heavy. Receiver VU UNO 4K SE .. thx

i had a 1m mesh dish pointing at 1w picked up all channels i needed, think it was a technomate dish, have a look on fleabay

What's your budget
Depends where you live near
Coastal areas I would use fibreglass
Satellite dish more expensive but
Last longer
Look at this set up

Attachments

• 4100081_b_notice_montage_bisat.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
What's your budget
Depends where you live near
Coastal areas I would use fibreglass
Satellite dish more expensive but
Last longer
Look at this set up
budget no problem..just want know which is best sat dish and light .. not heavy..I live 1 hour from sea.

@steptoe or @ste maybe able to guide you mate as they both use motorised or fixed pointing a specific way for a number of sattalite or what size would be best as 99% positive they use euro Sat's I've tagged them in it so will get notification

Cahors are very easy to set up
For multi l.n.b set ups
You can buy the g2 g3 or g4 version
Once you find your reference satellite
The rest just fall in to place

Attachments

• cahors_bisat_g2_1__19859_std.jpg
    cahors_bisat_g2_1__19859_std.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 16
Cahors are very easy to set up
For multi l.n.b set ups
You can buy the g2 g3 or g4 version
Once you find your reference satellite
The rest just fall in to place
maybe better just use 1 good dish and for 28.2 E sky i will just use 1 more small dish.
but which dish? mesh dish? or aluminium?
VU UNO 4K SE is FBC tuner ..so i will need also dish with unicable LNB.

I would go for the aluminium instead
Off the mesh heavy rain can cause a
Slight loss off s.n.r with mesh dishes

Gibertini alu dishes are good quality and not too heavy and if you're looking for a new/ good lnb, consider the Inverto Black Ultra.

Gibertini alu dishes are good quality and not too heavy and if you're looking for a new/ good lnb, consider the Inverto Black Ultra.

Thats what I used for my install. Gibbys are good quality dishes.

The 1m dish in Scotland comfortably pulls in most sats and 23.5e and 1w with no problems. If your in the south an 80cm will pull those birds in without any difficulties.

Back