Best sim only rolling contract currently?

channelking

Any ideas what best current sim only contract is be it from main providers or piggy back ones?

Don't need huge amount of data just good amount that's worth it for price. 5gb or bit more data.

Have checked comparison as you would with any product or service. But can't find anything good for £5.

Current one price gone up and want to move away tbh.

Three wouldn't touch with barge Pole mate.

Dad has three sim and its awful with signal and call drop outs.

So wouldn't want to go with them myself.

Virgin do 4GB for £6 and unused data rolls over. Find someone on Plusnet 5GB for £5. Both deals on EE network.

Or if you know anyone on EE ask them to add the cheapest Sim to their contract and send data. Buddy at work pays £3.50 for a EE Sim a month and his Dad who is on a 200GB 5G plan sends him 50GB Monthly. Is in theory he pays £3.50 for 50GB Data lol

O right that's fairenuf mate, I can't speak highly enuf of them lol but everyone will experience differences

There's a link there mate just incase you want to have a look.

Pay Monthly SIM Plans - Unlimited Data SIM | Three

Would have mate but three themselves have said my area had poor signal with their network. Shame really.
4GB data
  • UNLIMITED Mins
  • UNLIMITED Texts
  • 12 months contract
£8 a month

9GB data
  • UNLIMITED Mins
  • UNLIMITED Texts
  • 12 months contract
£9 a month

https://talkmobile.co.uk/sim-only?s...utm_medium=awin-103504&utm_campaign=TechRadar

Have a look at that mate
Decent not bad tbh.
Virgin do 4GB for £6 and unused data rolls over. Find someone on Plusnet 5GB for £5. Both deals on EE network.

Or if you know anyone on EE ask them to add the cheapest Sim to their contract and send data. Buddy at work pays £3.50 for a EE Sim a month and his Dad who is on a 200GB 5G plan sends him 50GB Monthly. Is in theory he pays £3.50 for 50GB Data lol
No one would do that for me lol

Tbh not fussed about data.

Was £5 with plus net which was very happy with until they increased the price.

If you've got vm at home see what they offer I pay £22 100gig data unlimited minuites and texts and data rolls over each month with you having vm they will do you a deal and get it cheaper but that's 12 months.
Personally if you don't want to be tied into contracts then pay as you go and just buy bundles like voxi(Vodafone) giffgaff(O2) sky mobile plusnet talk mobile go on uswitch and have a look what deals you can get just remember to get your pac code bud

If you've got vm at home see what they offer I pay £22 100gig data unlimited minuites and texts and data rolls over each month with you having vm they will do you a deal and get it cheaper but that's 12 months.
Personally if you don't want to be tied into contracts then pay as you go and just buy bundles like voxi(Vodafone) giffgaff(O2) sky mobile plusnet talk mobile go on uswitch and have a look what deals you can get just remember to get your pac code bud

Ye spoke to VM about mobile today tbh

But the sales team weren't budging despite them knowing I have other services.

They said £8 is best for 12 months for the the 8gb data plan. Surprised they don't do rolling contracts.

I'm sick of plusnet even though it's rolling contract. Not just stupid price increase which is much more than I expected but signal is poor alot of time and distorted when making calls. Been with them for long time but want to get rid of them now.

Ye spoke to VM about mobile today tbh

But the sales team weren't budging despite them knowing I have other services.

They said £8 is best for 12 months for the the 8gb data plan. Surprised they don't do rolling contracts.

I'm sick of plusnet even though it's rolling contract. Not just stupid price increase which is much more than I expected but signal is poor alot of time and distorted when making calls. Been with them for long time but want to get rid of them now.
Alot has stopped doing 30 day now bud just a pay as you go and buy a bundle each month

Iwas topping up 10 or 20 and taking £5 / 30 day bundles until I realised I wasn't using it as much as I thought.
Last top up of £20 was on 23rd March
Used £3.15 since then
Asda mobile

Sky Mobile 7gb £9 per month.

Smarty uses three network 8gb for £7.

Voxi is Vodafone. Cheapest is £10 for 12gb.

Ive had Three for 5 years now and have battered my unlimited data and free call abroad, all for £20 a month, prices i see have come down a bit though.

Quite
Iwas topping up 10 or 20 and taking £5 / 30 day bundles until I realised I wasn't using it as much as I thought.
Last top up of £20 was on 23rd March
Used £3.15 since then
Asda mobile
Quite cheap asda mobile thinks like 2p a text last time I think

Ah right was under the impression rolling contracts were same as pay as you go with bundles.

Have not really looked into this for a long time tbh.
There simular bud but you can get a bundle that suits you then month after you could get a cheaper bundle you don't have to stick to same and have your number transfered over

There simular bud but you can get a bundle that suits you then month after you could get a cheaper bundle you don't have to stick to same and have your number transfered over

That's sounds aright tbh.

As with plusnet same bundle and with price bit too much for me.

If could get decent payg bundle or rolling contract for £5 be happy.

I don't use data as it is so don't need much data.

i'd say this too. VM pull out some solid deals too on Black Friday. If you can get a rolling one you can grab a deal black Friday. Especially if you are already with the BB. I think I saw Unlimited sim one year for £15! It was £20 for Unlimited every back in Feb.

Back