Best tv

What’s peoples thoughts on tv’s? Looking for 55 inch tv up to about £1200-1400 sick of going into curry’s and getting info off lg rep then Samsung and Sony telling me there’s is the best, it’s only for watching movies and sport via streaming really , cheers

I got a Samsung QN90A from Curry's about 6 months back and absolutely love it! My previous TV was over 10 years old though, so it was a huge upgrade for me.

Well for me the best TV is LG, but it is better to buy more than 55 inches. I don't know what this has to do with it, but the bigger the TV, the better it works. It's just that all the small TVs I had, glitched, but the big ones didn't.

Samsung easily,

LG I wouldn't take as a gift, just a POS

Sony, Toshiba, Philips etc are all better than LG

Ive just bought a 55" oled Smagsiung in Currys.... 800 quid..
Basically went for the oled cause it had a very thin borderless screen...
They had an LG i liked but it was exdisplay and god knows how long it had been run... no discount!

Samsung:

Buy a selected Samsung TV or Soundbar from Samsung.com or a participating retailer by 14.03.23 to claim up to £300 cashback on TVs and up £250 on Soundbars. Plus, get an extra £50 cashback when you buy them together.​

2023 Samsung TV & Soundbar Cashback Offers | Samsung UK

LG - 'Product of the Year'

LG OLED65C24LA 65” C2 4K Smart OLED TV - 5 Year Warranty - £1,376.10 Delivered (with code) @ Hughes | hotukdeals

LG OLED65C24LA (2022) OLED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, 5 Year Guarantee £1376.10 Delivered @ John Lewis With Code | hotukdeals

If you have Costco membership, a few good deals there too plus you get 5 Year Warranty:

Sony XR55A75KU 55 Inch OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV |...

Costco

Back