BEST VPN ON THE MARKET FOR SLY & ET BROADBAND

DAZ_MCK

I am looking to install a vpn onto my zgemma boxes for the upcoming rugby world cup, what i need is something that is easy to install as i have a limited knowledge of computers and the boxes themselves.

do i use the built in vpn (i think its called digibit) or do i use another serves. i want one with as many licences as possible. i have 3 boxes to cover and a f/stick. also a couple of mobiles and laptops.

or would i be safer buying a vpn router that will cover all in the house and my parents house. are the routers easily installed as well?

A vpn router will cover your house to protect every device like spider vpn get a free router with them libertyshield does a pre configured router just plug and play as for your parents house they would need their own vpn router or I think surfshark has unlimited connections for all your devices a router would probably be best way ro go

A vpn router will cover your house to protect every device like spider vpn get a free router with them libertyshield does a pre configured router just plug and play as for your parents house they would need their own vpn router or I think surfshark has unlimited connections for all your devices a router would probably be best way ro go
is the libertyshield router easily enough installed. i take it you just plug it into your existing broadband router. then is there a sub fee onto of buying the router?

I've done a thread on liberty shield router as I use one you plug it into an ethanet port on your original isp router then go on liberty shield website register the router with the code on the booklet you get a month free then £6.99 a month or you can buy year for about £50 I think mate

Back