Best VPN please

pcoulter

I apologise if this has been asked before. I am looking for best VPN for IPTV? Best one for firestick. I use NOW TV (SKY) .
So many offered to me like PUREVPN and NORD VPN. I am aware free ones not great? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Different people have different experiences, some swear by a vpn that others say is useless.

I'm currently using Surfshark, get faster speeds with the vpn turned on than without it.

One that actually works is best pmsl..
There is all different vpns some offer free trials so take a few trials and see.

Has your provider said you need to get a vpn as most providers should have work rounds by now then some providers will just get end users to get vpn as saves them spending money and putting some hard work into it lol

Have a try of the ufo vpn and the express vpn in the resourses section,ufo works fine when there are blocks on and the express one lets me use peacock and nbcsn apps,also have a nord account on and that works fine also.Its also that time of year were offers of 12 month free start to pop up.

One that actually works is best pmsl..
There is all different vpns some offer free trials so take a few trials and see.

Has your provider said you need to get a vpn as most providers should have work rounds by now then some providers will just get end users to get vpn as saves them spending money and putting some hard work into it lol
one guy did and one guy did not so I just sacked the one that told me I needed one.......... just think maybe will need in the future

I agree - Ive been using PIA for a few years now and find it perfect.
thank you
Have a try of the ufo vpn and the express vpn in the resourses section,ufo works fine when there are blocks on and the express one lets me use peacock and nbcsn apps,also have a nord account on and that works fine also.Its also that time of year were offers of 12 month free start to pop up.
thank you

Reactions: pdw
Its down to preference.

If you can take trials test them out.

Personally have tried ip vanish and nord but not great imo. But PIA works great.
thanks

Back