Best vpns for sonyliv india

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi, I have been using express vpn for sonyliv india on my
Firestick for a number of weeks with no issues….lately its been a bit temperamental or not loading the content fast like it usually does or just won’t play the content at all. Nord is no good and surf shark is slow….has anyone used any other vpns that work really well?

Hi, I have been using express vpn for sonyliv india on my
Firestick for a number of weeks with no issues….lately its been a bit temperamental or not loading the content fast like it usually does or just won’t play the content at all. Nord is no good and surf shark is slow….has anyone used any other vpns that work really well?
Have you cleared the cache on your firestick?
Seems unlikely that VPN worked ok then didn't.
You need to clear the cache regularly

You have used probably 3 of the the best VPN's there the only other good one IMO is IP Vanish. But......... reboot everything (Stick and Router) and try them again. Unplug your stick's power source and your ISP router for a couple of minutes, and then re-connect them, check for updates, on Router, Stick and VPN's, and all should be good

Okay I may have messed up here. Tried what Kaspas4450 suggested but I didn’t notice much difference….i then uninstalled the app and reinstalled from Amazon…turned vpn on for india followed the onscreen instructions to activate tv with the relevant codes but it just won’t log in via the firestick.(il upload pics a bit later)

I can log into account via chrome on iPhone but when it asks for the code to link the tv it accepts it on my phone but doesn’t actually log me into via the firestick….instead the countdown timer to enter the code keeps restarting.

Don’t know if this is relevant to the issues with this app…could the new VM router be the issue here? the only app version on Amazon is something like 8.1 I think….does this not seem some what outdated on Amazon india? The app uninstalled was 6.12.9 which I must have installed via downloader initially.

Back