Best way to take IPTV on holiday

PreacherUK

I'm looking to take IPV on holiday. I already have a provider and it works well. I was thinking of using a firestick, but the available apps seem to be poor, so wondered if there is a better way or if anyone knows of an good app to use.

Apart from obvious apps like LTQ, Smarters, XCIPTV etc the good ones seem to be premium ones you have to pay for such tivimate and implayer

I'm looking to take IPV on holiday. I already have a provider and it works well. I was thinking of using a firestick, but the available apps seem to be poor, so wondered if there is a better way or if anyone knows of an good app to use.
If using a firestick on holiday ask your provider if he has an app you can use.
It’s ok people suggesting tvimate implayer but not every provider will give you the dns to use those apps so would need to check before purchasing the apps
Also as @Ryanm56 has suggested there is the buzzvidstick which is just like a firestick but better storage ect and uses an app similar to mol

Last edited:
Just remember if you are stopping in a hotel then if you want to connect to the wifi you need something like chrome browser to be able to get onto the wifi.

In my experience hotel WiFi often isn't fast enough or stable enough to stream iptv, but you don't say whether you're holidaying overseas or in the UK. Also, some hotels have TVs without access to a hdmi port due do how close they're mounted to the wall or sometimes the tv is behind a mirror.

The app will be provider dependent, and if his customers are generally happy with it then it should be OK for the duration of a holiday. I'm guessing you usually use an enigma2 device or something?

I usually take a tablet or a laptop abroad as it's just a matter of connecting it to the hotel WiFi/local sim card hotspot and away you go.

Last edited:
I would agree a tablet is best. I would ask your provider has in the way of apps. The only one he probably won't have is tivimate

If you use your firestick to receive IPTV at home then the humble firestick is great to pack into your case and you should be able use it on any hotel tv if ……..

1. The tv has a hdmi port and a usb / power near or in the tv. (I’ve even taken a small extension to overcome this)

2. The WiFi is fast enough ie 4mb/s or faster. Most hotels in Uk do but our last one in Lanzarote wanted more £s or €s for a faster speed. Then hotspot off your phone if you have the data.

3. Tablets with IPTV apps are great around the pool - take some ear buds with you.

Or 4 - forget about tv and IPTV and just enjoy your holiday 🤣

Haven't had to use IPTV on holiday myself but kids have used it to watch cartoons in the morning/evening on tablets using hotspot.

Depending where going mobile data if the country is in my plan or hired a mini mobile router. I've only found hotel WiFi useful for Facebook/WhatsApp messages

My mate on hols and his firestick has froze, unplug it srill comes back froze, hold middle button and play button still comes back screen froze any idea how fix it keeps texting me i am stumped..thanks

My mate on hols and his firestick has froze, unplug it srill comes back froze, hold middle button and play button still comes back screen froze any idea how fix it keeps texting me i am stumped..thanks
Yeah through it out of fekking balcony window🤣🤣👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Back