Betfred World Snooker Championship 2021

Ronnie O'Sullivan fighting back from 10-6 down to lead 11-10, first to 13 goes through to next round.

11-11 now tense and nail biting stuff.

Last edited:
Yep brillliant match and all level atm.

Hope he goes to win but got a sneaky feeling Mcgill will pull off his greatest victory ever.

Higgins/Williams another cracker of a match. Hope the latter beats the match fixer.

I'm wondering if the sponsors will pay out the full prize money or just offer the eventual winner £20.
Betfred absolute scum of the earth and should be made to close their business immediately, total SCUM!

I'm wondering if the sponsors will pay out the full prize money or just offer the eventual winner £20.
Betfred absolute scum of the earth and should be made to close their business immediately, total SCUM!

Whats that got to do with the tournament.

The winner will get £500,000 period end of.

Whats that got to do with the tournament.

The winner will get £500,000 period end of.
Because Betfred are the sponsors of said tournament doh

taxi for the rocket ta ra. maybe back next year to try and match the greatest ever snooker living legend stephen hendry.

Last edited:
Its good for me that Ronnies out as I have backed Robertson and Trump to win it, just as I do with every tournament in snooker, well the big tv ones anyway, its really good to see the crowd in the Crucible enjoying the championships.

Its good for me that Ronnies out as I have backed Robertson and Trump to win it, just as I do with every tournament in snooker, well the big tv ones anyway, its really good to see the crowd in the Crucible enjoying the championships.

Gutted he is out love watching him.

My own view he is the greatest of all time. But won't disagree with people putting Hendry at top. Was a fan of him and davis at the time and hendry in particular was on another planet compared to the rest of the players. But Ronnie was the complete package and the most naturally gifted player I have ever seen.

In regards to the world championship this year I personally want young guys to do it in particular yan bingtao.

As long as Selby don't win it again I be happy. Robertson or trump for sure are favorites.

Its hard to watch the really slow players play, even though they are good at the game, I hope Wilson beats Hawkins, as he and McGill are decent to watch aswell, love to see another epic encounter like the one they had in last years semi final.

Second round (best of 25 frames)​

Saturday, 24 April​

19:00

John Higgins v Mark Williams

Shaun Murphy v Yan Bingtao

Sunday, 25 April​

10:00

Stuart Bingham v Jamie Jones

David Gilbert v Judd Trump

14:30

Mark Allen v Mark Selby

Monday, 26 April​

13:00

Mark Allen v Mark Selby

Quarter-finals (best of 25 frames)​

Tuesday 27 April​

Anthony McGill v Stuart Bingham/Jamie Jones

Neil Robertson v Kyren Wilson

Shaun Murphy/Yan Bingtao v David Gilbert/Judd Trump

John Higgins/Mark Williams v Mark Allen/Mark Selby

Wednesday 28 April​

Shaun Murphy/Yan Bingtao v David Gilbert/Judd Trump

Shaun Murphy/Yan Bingtao v David Gilbert/Judd Trump - 23 & 24

Semi-finals (best of 33 frames)​

Matches to played 29 April - 1 May

Final (best of 35 frames)​

Match to be played across four sessions 2-3 May

Its hard to watch the really slow players play, even though they are good at the game, I hope Wilson beats Hawkins, as he and McGill are decent to watch aswell, love to see another epic encounter like the one they had in last years semi final.

Agree 100% mate slow players are good don't get me wrong but are so boring.

I know you ain't gona see another player like Ronnie but you need more players with personality and charisma.

Hence why I like Robertson and Trump but Selby bores me to tears.
Channelking, it looks like yer mans trying to take your thread away from you.

Not issue for me mate.

More the merrier lol.

Agree 100% mate slow players are good don't get me wrong but are so boring.

I know you ain't gona see another player like Ronnie but you need more players with personality and charisma.

Hence why I like Robertson and Trump but Selby bores me to tears.

Not issue for me mate.

More the merrier lol.
No, its not the done thing, no decent member on here would do that, but then again, enough said.

No, its not the done thing, no decent member on here would do that, but then again, enough said.

I can't really stop anyone posting in threads I make mate.

If someone wants to post listings etc that's up to them.

I don't take it personally nor does it make any difference to me.

I'm just sharing sporting shows/events when they are on that's all.

Back