Big Fight Live - Joshua vs Klischko Alternative Channels

tomlee80

Hi All,

I found a site listing all the channels this fight will be broadcast live..With the recent missing channels debacle I thought it may be of some help to those looking at using IPTV plugins. I'll be looking at my Albatross plugin through Wooshbuild V5. I have no idea if I will find these channels but I thought it might help to inform the community.

Australia - Main Event
Croatia - Televizija
France - SFR Sport
Germany - RTL
Hungary - Sport 1
Italy - Fox Sports
New Zealand - S_KY Arena
United Arab Emirates - OSN Sports
United States - HBO Showtime
Turkey - TV8
United Kingdom - S_ky Sports Box Office

Source: http://www.satandpcguy.com/2017/04/22/joshua-vs-klitschko-watch/

**EDIT**

Thanks to @ste for pointing out the Free To Air German RTL Channel is easily found just by googling for it! lol For those with a laptop with an HDMI out you should be able to easily catch all the action on your TV from the comfort of your home!

Another one here too > http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-television/germany/rtl-live-stream

Sure there will be more aswell if you have a gander :)

Last edited:
It's also FTA on 4.8e - the channel is called 'Inter' or IHTEP it says on the screen.

Motorised, encrypted yes
Kwese fta 68.5
Inter fta 4.8e 4.0w
Rtl hd fta 19.2

There are others available as listed over at live on sat

Cheers mate, just seen they have updated it... Kwese is out of range for me on my 1.1 in NW England but pick up RTL on 19.2 and Inter (IHTEP) on 4.8e as per my post above just fine - both FTA. It's supposed to be on TV8 too on 42e FTA but that's out of range too - I can get TV8 Int on the wide beam but I don't know if they have the same program schedule.

It's also on;

Sport 1 on 0.8w
Viasat Sport Baltic on 4.8e
Polsat Sport on 13e (Both SD and HD)
Nova Sport 1 HD on 23.5e as you mentioned
Sport+ HD on 39e

The above are encrypted but clear with a euro line.

I'm hopeful that I can watch it on the cable side but good to know there's several alternatives on the motorised setup if needs must :)

E="carrot, post: 705754, member: 55755"]Newbie here but how would I get these channels on a v8s in UK?[/QUOTE]
You'll need to be pointing your dish towards one of the other birds

Newbie here but how would I get these channels on a v8s in UK?

Unless you have a motorised dish, you would have to move your dish manually to get the FTA channels then do a blind scan - for the other channels mentioned in the original post on this thread, you'd need IPTV especially for the American etc. channels .

hi so let me get this right,if i move my dish to another sat i can pick up the fight
will i need a different subscripton thanks

hi so let me get this right,if i move my dish to another sat i can pick up the fight

If you've got a fixed dish and your box can support IPTV then I would take that route. I'll be watching it on French TV channel SFR1 through my IPTV plugin. If you read some of the posts above you'll see that some countries are showing it FTA (Meaning FREE TO AIR) This means no sub is needed. Good luck shifting the dish if you take that route..

Yes, easiest one to pick it up would probably be RTL on 19.2 - it's freeview so no need for a sub. I'd only suggest doing this though if you're confident aligning satellites.

i have to boxes openbox on sly channel now gone :(
i also have a zgemma on vm i think the channel is missing
i think i have IPTV only on the zgemma
if i get IPTV working on that box it will work
thanks djas

i have to boxes openbox on sly channel now gone :(
i also have a zgemma on vm i think the channel is missing
i think i have IPTV only on the zgemma
if i get IPTV working on that box it will work
thanks djas

All channels work fine so far on cable

Hi All,

I found a site listing all the channels this fight will be broadcast live..With the recent missing channels debacle I thought it may be of some help to those looking at using IPTV plugins. I'll be looking at my Albatross plugin through Wooshbuild V5. I have no idea if I will find these channels but I thought it might help to inform the community.

Australia - Main Event
Croatia - Televizija
France - SFR Sport
Germany - RTL
Hungary - Sport 1
Italy - Fox Sports
New Zealand - S_KY Arena
United Arab Emirates - OSN Sports
United States - HBO Showtime
Turkey - TV8
United Kingdom - S_ky Sports Box Office

Source: http://www.satandpcguy.com/2017/04/22/joshua-vs-klitschko-watch/
Hi Tomlee80

i have the Albatros 6.7 plugin - and im not sure where to look - i have sports/more then fun/tv, then movies/series and last info/more
they are all the headings of each group - im new to iptv and where the hell do i find them channels you listed???

tooo many channels - cheers in adavance

Hi Tomlee80

i have the Albatros 6.7 plugin - and im not sure where to look - i have sports/more then fun/tv, then movies/series and last info/more
they are all the headings of each group - im new to iptv and where the hell do i find them channels you listed???

tooo many channels - cheers in adavance

-Load Albatros 6.7
-Under FUN/TV, select AIITVFR
- On around the 13th page you will find SFR SPORT 1.
- Watch boxing at 8PM UK Time Saturday :)

P.S Don't go telling too many people as this may kill the stream. Right now it looks great and is in HD :)

Back