Big Fight Live - Joshua vs Klischko Alternative Channels

I've got same zgemma box , just had the new sky q updated as well , and the bloody thing stopped showing sky BO , cost me £25 to update wish I'd of just put it to the bloody fight now. Lol

If you search on google for a kodi addon deliverance 2017 kodi. Addon it will bring i up some pages and that n it will step bye step on how to add the addons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno if this is any update or what but was on ITV PPV channel on Vermin and was showing previews for AJ v WK so I'm assuming this is the channel it's going to be on.

Hi guys, like everyone else I am not expecting to be able to watch the fight as I have an openbox v8s, does anyone know of a streamsite that I may be able to watch the fight on? Thanks in advance.

Any on got this boxing on and no y it keeps repeating things unless it's ahead off its self doing my head not

Mate iv been trying for time had working ones now there not [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

-Load Albatros 6.7
-Under FUN/TV, select AIITVFR
- On around the 13th page you will find SFR SPORT 1.
- Watch boxing at 8PM UK Time Saturday :)

P.S Don't go telling too many people as this may kill the stream. Right now it looks great and is in HD :)
Hi mate I get a black picture when I try to open this? What media u using to open it?

Back