Big Narstie

pabloescaban

VIP Member
WTF is this ?
Is it supposed to be 'black' comedy because all the black people I know think it's
I'm not sure what channel 4 think they're trying to achieve with this dross, it portrays black people as low IQ idiots.
Unless that is its purpose?
If there are any people here who are black who can explain this to me I'd be grateful, it maybe because I'm older and the 'humour' is lost on me, if so, I accept I don't find most modern humour even slightly funny but this show isn't the same as other non funny comedy, it seems to be saying only black people understand this, I'm not entirely sure they do.
It's regardless of what colour you are and what age you are. But it won a BAFTA so it must be great.
Seems strange that it's only on after 11pm though, you'd have thought BAFTA stuff would have been primetime

Last edited by a moderator:
There is too much pandering I find happening with the "black movement" in shows and films that it's actually becoming really patronising.

Even speaking to some black people they say that all the spotlight on black people in entertainment is just a false narrative to show how inclusive they think all races are when in fact comes across as forced and really fake.

I just don't understand what it is supposed to be.
It's not funny to anyone, not even mildly amusing.
C4 seem to be going out of their way to show exclusive 'black' shows and it doesn't work, the studio audience look like paid actors, all rolling around laughing at every word spoken by the host or guests which in turn makes them all look like idiots. I'd go as far as saying C4 are having the opposite effect of what they're trying to achieve

I just don't understand what it is supposed to be.
It's not funny to anyone, not even mildly amusing.
C4 seem to be going out of their way to show exclusive 'black' shows and it doesn't work, the studio audience look like paid actors, all rolling around laughing at every word spoken by the host or guests which in turn makes them all look like idiots. I'd go as far as saying C4 are having the opposite effect of what they're trying to achieve

BBC isn't that much different in this regard imo.

Back