Billionaires Row BRITAINS ABANDONED Mansions

Del-Boy

Anyone seen this,I knew the £27m mansion had been abandoned for a couple decades but the rest really surprised me,my guess is the same person/family owns ALL of them

I am surprised that Priti hasn't compulsory purchased them then spent billions on bringing them up to their previous immaculate condition to house the illegal economic migrants after they have fled from war torn France across the channel in their dinghies. That would keep them in the manner that they have been told they will be kept in once they arrive here.

I suspect most of those featured are now owned by developers. They will just knock down the one derelict mansion and build 3 or 4 large houses to make a very bid profit...

I occasionally work in central London and over the years noticed a load of mega mansions going up but one derelict one just getting worse and worse. Googled it and it's 52–54 Avenue Road. St John's Wood. It's gotta be one of the most expensive sites in the area but for whatever reason they just can't get it developed so it's just wasted space.

The money the country could save on old sh1tty buildings been renovated and maintained is scary. Just bulldozer them no one gives a flyer.
Take Westminster for instance. To house the muppet show it will cost the nation in the region of around £12-16 billion, yes billion over 6-8 years seriously why !?. I say knock the f#cker down build a brand new purpose built building and be done.
Old building along side rivers eat money. Once they end they'll be back. Apparently its sinking into the Thames.

Back