Bin Liners

Evastar

TK Veteran
Why is it that when you have a particularly messy bin, eg one that you've just emptied the cat litter tray into, the bin bag rips and you're left with a mess all over the bottom of the bin, or worse the floor.

I just had to take my kitchen bin outside to empty it and wash it out, cos the bag ripped when i went to lift it out, and it wasn't even that full?

Surely thats what bin bags are designed for, to hold rubbish and not bloody rip! :bang head::hop mad:

i know that feeling its allways when its the messys bin you can have and as soon as you touch it to bring it outside rip all over the floor i hate them

aint that just sods law, or when the bag is dead light, but something sharp busts the whole bag, its very annoying

trouble is they make em cheap these days and like all plastic bags bin liners or shopping bags we EXPECT them to hold a lot but they are so thin anything remotely to heavy or sharp and thats it we are dun for.

Have you tried putting 2 x 2 pints of milk ( in a plastic carton) in a shopping bag - by the time you get to the car milk is allo ver the floor coz not only did bag split but so did heap plastic carton.

Plastic aint what it used to be

i feel your pain folks, though over here linny, we are charged in a shop if we want a plastic bag, all we get are paper ones, so imagine that on a wet rainy day :grin:

yes they charge us to now for a plastic bag in Marks n Spencers, but they dont offer paper ones. Well except a shop called Primark - clothing store and yes been there dun that lol new clothes all over the place in the pouring rain.
Plus for some stupid reason we can only recycle certain plastics - and plastic bags ( like lots of other things) are made from the wrong type of plastic ??????????:doh::gah:

Plastic bags should lways be free. Just because they charge me a coupe of pence doesn't give me any incentive to reuse them!!

Back