Bino My clever Burmese Python (7 photos)

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Thought id share this and a few other pix with you.

She shed the other day and i had sprayed her and her tank, well as the tank misted up she started moving around and it looked like she was drawing on the glass with her nose LOL
Photos is not very clear as it was dark, but well you had to see it as she did it to see what i meant, i should have videoed it, but took a pic instead with my phone.

Photo0219.jpg

I also took some updated one of her to show you how big she has got. Hope you like
IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

oh and whilst i was at it a picture of one of her sisters - belongs to a customer in our shop - see the size difference and these were from the same clutch of eggs - IF my Bino had eaten as a baby then she may be similar to this size - thankfully shes not lol!
17042010046.jpg

Last edited:
lovely pictures linny
thats a mighty big snake.
cheers and i take it you mean the bottom one lol! and well she had a rather large present waiting to come out by the looks of her :) - sorry!!!!
glad my Bino is not that big, its far to heavy to hold for to long. but that particular snake only eats jumbo rats - not even on rabbits yet

cheers Ally yes shes not so much a baby now lol but im so glad that she is putting on some weight!

Yes Linny.She is looking very well.So happy for you.You have done a great job with her.Well done Linny(y)

thanka, comments like that really help. Plus ive just found out a freind who was force feeding his burm took my advice with a chick and it worked so he too is happy now his burm ate its 1st meal on its own without force feeding it :)

nice pictures linny, what length is your one? about 5 foot? and as for its sister, geez louise that things a monster:happy:

not measured her but will try - need a piece of string to do it lol its not easy trying to measure something that wont keep still and yup tis a bit of a monster lol!
all the siblings from same clutch seem to be totally different sizes. there are about 6 that i know of that customers bought ect. jsut goes to show like humans how we might be same age but different lengths and girth lol

Hi Linny.Was just thinking about your Bino today.How is she doing,was checking to see if you had put anymore pics up.Really hope she is doing well.Thanks Linny;)

ah yes thanks Ally she is doing well getting bigger - i will get some pix of her next week and put them up for you thanks for asking. she seems to be piling on the lbs!!!

ALLYBIRD - just for you :)

Some new piccies of Bino i took a few minutes ago.

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

just added another photo of head head in my hand
IMG_1007.jpg

Last edited:
yes people tend to think their heads are bigger than they are, but thats my hand so yes its in proportion to her body size, which again some snakes heads are much smaller. When they get big their heads "crack" meaning that their skull actually cracks (splits) open to make the head bigger

found this image on google - not an easy image to find, but look at the head and you will see it bulges out at the sides - thats what happens when the head cracks - which meains the mouth gets bigger and they can eat larger prey items
Python_molurus_bivittatus_head_top.jpg

this one is a reticulated python, but you can see how the head is more adult like where it to has cracked
retic.jpg

Last edited:
Back